Let me be very clear about something. J did not try to spank me Sunday night. There was no trying involved. He did as he darn well pleased.
We were in the basement, whispering about the baby when he stopped and looked at me.
"Come over here," he said, walking toward the laundry area.
I followed silently. I knew what he had up his sleeve, but I wasn't expecting anything like this. I thought he'd be all like 'Im sorry I fell asleep honey, do you want a spanking now?'. Not the case. This .. well, this was kinda hot!
He stood in front of the dryer. "Put your hands up here." he ordered.
"Why?" I pouted, but I did what he said.
He started whacking my butt through my yoga pants. He spanked me for a minute or two before letting me up.
My head was buzzing. I couldnt believe he'd just done that! J usually only spanks me at night, when we're in bed. He has never EVER led me over to something and made me get into position! And, folks, believe it or not...this was only the beginning of firsts that night.
Later, we sat in the living room eating, watching the baby fall asleep in the swing. The minute I finished eating, J looked at me and asked if I was done.
I nodded that I was.
"Ok, get up and go into the room."
He's never done anything like this before either.
I did, and sat on the bed.
He piled the blankets in the middle of the bed, and motioned for me to lay over them. When I did, he grabbed the doggin bat and started whacking me with it. He spanked all over my butt and thighs, making it sting. Once I was warmed up and squirming a little, he told me I'd be getting 100 on each side. They hurt way more than I expected! He did not stick to just my bottom and made my thighs burn as well. I hate being spanked on my thighs! grrr. As if that weren't enough, he then strapped me with the black strap! 100 more on each side! Pants down! He suggested that he wasn't done spanking me for the day, but thankfully, he did not spank me again all that day.
Contrary to what I posted the other day, I didn't even try to say no. Frankly, I loved seeing him be so dominant. I think if he'd acted like he often does, and tried to cater what I wanted and how I wanted it, I would have been more resistant. However since he took total control and just spanked me when and where and how he pleased, I was much more compliant. It was like a switch was flipped inside me. I didn't dare say no, because it was clear that he was in charge and I had better just do as he says. It was pretty nice, actually.
I wanted to thank everyone for their advice, concern, and support. I am feeling better now. I think I was just having a hard time when I last posted, and after re-reading, I realized I probably shouldn't have used the word insane. I was definitely run down and my emotions were controlling my brain instead of logic. Spending whole days with no human contact outside of a screaming infant can make a person feel a little nutty. Thankfully, I realized that he was crying way more often than a typical infant. Not only were his cries almost constant, they seemed frantic and as if he were in pain. I called the doctor yesterday morning and made an appointment. Silas saw the doctor and it's pretty likely that he has reflux. He was started on baby xantac yesterday, and if he does have reflux, we should see some improvement within a few days. I am hoping that this is going to help him feel better!
Hehe. <3
ReplyDeleteYah...you got spanked!!!!! Maybe he's been reading something behind your back? I'm glad you are getting some answers for your little prince....
ReplyDeleteyayyyyy now you are feeling better. And good luck with the bub and the reflux :( but if it is that then at least you know what you are working with.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having fun!
ReplyDeleteOne suggestion and if you're already doing this, no worries. When you lay your baby down to sleep make sure the baby bed is a little higher on the end where his head is going to be. We would do this and it really helps with reflux, etc.
Kitty
See what a good mommy you are??? You recognized the difference in his cries and took care of it! Glad you feel better and got the spanking you craved.....yay for you!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, poor little guy. Glad you figured that out. Thank God (really, thank you God) for helping J see the need to dominate you and take care of you. I'm so glad he recentered you a little!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kelly
Just came from reading your story blog. Didn't want to lurk; sorry to hear about your baby, but the docs advice is usually good. I hope your little one does well with the meds.
ReplyDelete