Saturday, June 25, 2011

testing, testing...is this thing on?

Alright, you might think I'm crazy. I have been pretty careless all day. I don't mean careless about the important things, like caring for the baby or doing the necessities. But when J talks to me, I let whatever I'm thinking fly. Things I normally wouldn't say have been slipping past my lips all day.

I have been warned, but I'm not sure what to think of that warning. Last weekend, he told me I had no idea what I was in for. Well, I didn't get anything, so when he dropped that line today, I couldn't help but make a comment.

"You have no idea what you're in for tonight,"

"probably nothing," I said nonchalantly. When he raised an eyebrow, I took another jab. "that's what you said last week and I didn't get anything."

Probably not the smartest idea, but hey, I've got a pretty good chance at getting away with it. Ive tested, he's warned...now only to see if he will pass the test and follow through.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds a little like you may have just waved a red flag at a bull. Good luck. Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and that's what inconsistency does to a gal. But why is it that THEY are inconsistent and then WE pay the price? One of life's quandaries! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....here's hoping he's ready to take the test....and here's hoping your butt's prepared to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the truth hurts US more than them. (sigh) I would have said the same thing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heres hoping something came from the nothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we have maybe all been there before! I would like to believe that there is never a time for that, but at the same time.. sometimes subtle hints or even coming out and saying it nice doesn't always get the point across.

    However, going about it this way can make the intensity of what we want go WAY up =P

    In any case, best of luck! If he doesn't follow through, maybe you should have a talk with him about your feelings. (Although I'm sure you have/will)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! You are being so bratty! Clearly he needs to follow through and really bust your little butt!

    Good luck!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always get bratty like this too - hope it worked!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek! Those are powerful testing words. I'd probably not even get to finish that sentence..

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck - id probably say the same thing - in fact i will be saying teh same thing very soon in fact.

    ReplyDelete