In my defense, it had been a long week. We were sitting together before J left for work and I was being pretty sassy, but playfully! I didn't think J was going to take me seriously. I was wrong. He told me I had "an attitude that needs adjusting." I just shook my head and giggled, still not taking him seriously.
When he got home from work I was laying on the couch holding the baby, who was starting to wake. We talked while I fed him about J's night at work and random things. After the baby was fed and changed I put him back down. I sat with J for a bit longer, then told him I was going to lay down soon. He replied, "yeah on your belly or on your side," which made me blush a deep red. He continued, "let's just go now then because I don't want you to fall asleep." he used the doggin bat to warm me up. Then, he announced that I'd be getting 150. That sounded like a lot to me but I bit my tongue. He started and instantly my butt was on fire! He did things differently this time. Usually he does all one side then all the next. This time he alternated every few swats. I don't know which is worse, but it hurt. I was shocked at how much it hurt, actually. I didn't realize at the time that he'd switched to the black strap and I thought he was just using the doggin bat harder. There were times throughout the strapping that I thought about asking him to stop. Eventually I threw my hand back to get some sort of break, but he just grabbed it and spanked on. It felt like the hardest spanking I'd ever had, though J told me after that he wasn't going hard at all. When it was finished, I cried. J held me and made sure I was okay. Then we talked. He asked if it hurt and I told him yes. That was when I was informed he'd switched to the strap for the 150. I told him I almost asked him to stop and he replied, "well I wouldn't have. I told you how many you were going to get." I swear, someone has stolen my man and replaced him with a more stern one. It feels good though.
We had a busy weekend ahead. A thirtieth birthday party on the cape and then a Marthas Vineyard trip after that to close out the weekend. As we finished packing Saturday morning, J said something and I rolled my eyes. Immediately he asked, "do I need to pack a strap in case you get out of line?" I shook my head, pouting. "no sir!" he gave me a long look before the deciding. "Okay. But remember I've always got my belt on,"
Point taken.
I always wondered why it was that he always spanks you one side then the other.....probably it felt more intense because of hormones and getting back into it after having the baby. That's what happened (is happening) to me too. Martha's Vineyard?! I've always wanted to go there.
ReplyDeleteowie, owie ... I have had spankings that I thought were more difficult to tolerate than I thought they should be. Hormones and fatigue could both be making you more sensitive right now.
ReplyDeleteBlogger has been having issues, so Sara emailed me her comment:
ReplyDeleteHeather, he sounds like he's on a roll...and they always have a comeback, don't they? My husband has reminded he always carries a hand ready for action! Sara
Ashley, I asked him once why he did it that way and of course pointed out, "that's not how its done, you're supposed to alternate!" he decided he was going to do it his way, anyway. I love Martha's Vineyard, and have a lot of close friends here. I would highly recommend a trip!
ReplyDeleteJW, I think it most definitely is hormones. It was pretty intense.
Sara, he's full of comebacks! J doesn't use his hand often, unfortunately he wears a belt every day :-/
I'm not sure which is worse...staying on one side or alternating...both have disadvantages :(
ReplyDeleteI think hormones play a HUGE role in pain tolerance...I know certain times of the month hurt so much worse than others....
Heather, we are on "semi"vacation on the Gulf Coast (he's working, I'm not) and I still had to bring the strap and paddle with us..(just in case)...and I agree with you...K ALWAYS wears his belt! sigh...sounds like you are feeling better, hope the baby is sleeping well.
Heather, you lucky little girl. He is taking such good care of you. You needed it. Having a baby takes a toll and he had been really fussy wearing you down.
ReplyDeleteI'm like you though, hormones make me wayyy more sensitive sometimes. But even at my strongest I could never take as much as you bionic butt!
Know matter what though, deep down I know you love it when your man gets authoratative like that...like when he asked you if he needed to pack that strap.
When dutch gets that way, it's scar and hot!
I'm so sad. LOL
It feels safe in an odd way though.
So vacaying with the Pres? I'm jealous! Be your best friend!?!? LOL
Kelly
K's sweetie, ugh I know! I think alternating is actually worse! I couldn't predict where the next would land..hope your vaca goes by without need for the paddle or strap! Eek!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I AM so lucky. He takes wonderful care of me. And you're so right, I love when he gets that way! It's scary, but soo sexy. I didn't see the pres there, but once I met Keri Russell. She was super nice.
Girl, I seriously don't know how you take it...I'm in awe. But I'm glad he's taking care of you! Just be careful what you wish for...LOL!
ReplyDeleteKay :)
I remember those days, you guys are going through a huge transition. It's great that you are figuring it out. You guys are doing great. Love MV, but really love Nantucket. These days more of a "North Shore" girl, but grew up a "townie".
ReplyDeleteLaurie
Owie! (covers eyes)
ReplyDeleteGlad he's always there for you though, and you are growing together. My husband puts his hand on his belt lately for a wordless warning. Verbal warnings tick me off, so when I told him I'm not an auditory learner but more hands on he put his "hands on" his belt. Meanie.
Sounds like a wonderful get a way!
Kay, he takes good care of me. Sometimes I'm not sure how I do it either ;)
ReplyDeleteLaurie, surprisingly I've never been to Nantucket! I am hopelessly in love with the Vineyard, though.
Stormy, your man sounds scary! We did have a nice time, thanks!
Aw Im jealous! Sounds like he knows exactly what you need.
ReplyDelete