I'm not sure if he's been reading here again. It almost seems that way, because it's like he's inside my head. I feel so in sync and connected with him, it's pretty amazing.
Last night was maintenance, and it was definitely not the experience I was expecting at all. It was extremely intense, painful, and it was exactly what I needed. J somehow knew just what to do. He originally told me he wanted me "butt in the air" again, but agreed when I asked if I could please lie over a pillow. Thankfully, because I could not have taken that spanking in that position.
There was no warm up. He used the strap. It was long, and hard. It took a lot to break through the big, strong walls I'd built up around my extreme emotions. He did start over my pants, but they didn't stay up long...neither did my panties.
I had a little problem with keeping my hands away from my backside. I really did try, but it hurt so darn bad!
The first time my hand went back, J ordered me to take it away, then delivered two hard whacks to my backside. "For putting your hands back," he said and returned to task. This might have happened another time after that, too. *sigh* He switched to the hair brush a short time later. On my already so sore bottom, it hurt. A lot! Those pesky hands, well, they found their way back again. I think I even said, "please!"
"Move them." he said firmly.
My stomach flip flopped as I quickly thought about my choices. I desperately wanted to protect my backside from any more attention, however, I wanted to do what J said. As he was repeating his demand for me to move my hands, I slowly pulled them away from my butt.
Two more fast, hard swats fell, then his deep voice spoke sternly. "The reason I punish you more when you put your hands back is beacuse you could get hurt if I accidentally hit your hand."
Believe it or not (yes, you might call me crazy) my heart soared when he said those words to me. Part of that big, strong wall crumbled. What I heard was he was punishing me because he cared. He didn't want me to be hurt. I didn't put my hands back again the entire spanking, even though at times it felt like I couldn't stop myself...but I did. I felt myself let go a little, and I finally stopped resisting the spanking and just absorbed the swats, accepted the pain. When that big, strong wall I'd built finally fell down, all the emotions I'd buried behind it came flowing out. It was relieving, a weight lifted from my shoulders. It felt good to let it all go. I sobbed. Even after the spanking ended and J held me tight in his arms, kissing me and comforting me, I could not stop crying. I had so much intense emotion that I'd pushed aside because I dont know how to deal with it.
He helped me deal with it. He reminded me that he was there, a strong force in my life. He showed me that I could be vulnerable with him and show him my feelings and that he would protect me, and make me feel loved. He did this all, just by spanking me.
I think this was my hardest spanking to date. Usually, an hour or so after being spanked, you wouldnt even be able to tell I was spanked at all. Not last night. I could definitely feel it hours later. I didn't even go to the bathroom to look at my bum, which I usually do, too. I didn't want to see. This morning, and well into the day, I felt it every time I sat down. It wasn't pleasant, but I liked it. Weird? Maybe. But its true.
He gave me a few solid swats "just to warm me up," and just a few made my butt burn like crazy!
OMG. I have never experienced anything like this before! I have never ever EVER been sore the next day. Tender (if spanked again) maybe, but not sore like I could feel it without it even being touched. People, if this man ever decides he's going to start holding me accountable and really punishing me for things ... I'm in some serious trouble. OUUUUUCCHH. Having said all of that, I am so thankful that J was able to read me, and gave me exactly what I needed, even though it was hard on both of us. He is such an amazing, wonderful man and I really am so lucky that I am his.
Awesome! Glad you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI don't understand it either - the love of the sore the next day feeling. But it is wonderful, maybe it makes it more real for us.
ReplyDeleteGood luck keeping your hands out of danger!
PK
the feeling the next day, that soreness, the ouch when you sit down or move is like maintenance to me. Its a reminder of who is boss and who is in charge and who i am accountable to. I for one love it.
ReplyDeleteGlad he stepped up - and its so good when you are that in sync with each other - way to go you two :)
love and hugs xx
BTW when he canes me my hands always go back and he just canes my hands to stop me - ouchie real bad....im waiting for him to to actually get me to hold out my hand and cane them - he has threatened....and i am starting to believe that he doesnt really make empty threats - he may take his time in following through but he does eventually.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better! Sara
ReplyDeleteWhen I get a hard spanking with the hairbrush or paddle, the next day if he even slaps my ass playfully it starts burning like a couple seconds later. I'm so glad you got what you needed.....e mail me sometime if you feel like sharing about all of the "overwhelming" emotions you are feeling right now!!! He must be reading...
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled upon your blog but I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazingly touching!
I feel submissive when I'm sore- but I'm not telling him that little secret. LOL.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are doing great, glad he's holding you accountable.