SLIQUID ORGANICS GEL
So far, I have loved everything I've tried out from Eden Fantasys. If you haven't been to their website, you definitely should check it out. They sell a variety of sex toys and other fun things!! This time, J and I tried the Sliquid Organics water based sex lubricant. What I loved SO much about this product is that its very light, and not tacky-feeling like a lot of other lubes. It has no smell and it's not edible but if you happen to lick it by accident, well .. it has no taste, either. This was a big plus for us as well because I've accidentally licked the KY that we have, and it tasted HORRIBLE. Another thing I really liked is its made from natural and organic ingredients, which is good for me since I tend to be a tad sensitive, and this didn't cause any discomfort at all. I also really like the look of the bottle that the lube comes in! This lube also works great in the shower :) The only complaint I could make is that we had to reapply once or twice.



No comments:
Post a Comment