- grabbing a fistful of my hair and giving it a firm tug
- making me look him in the eye (although this sometimes makes me feel extremely defiant and sassy)
- having me get the implement he's going to use on me OR
- not letting me know what implement he's going to use on me until he starts using it
- ordering me to do specific things like not put my hands back while he's spanking me or hold a certain position
- putting me in positions for a spanking that make me feel vulnerable
- either taking my pants and panties down, or instructing me to do it myself...both have similar effects.
- leaving an implement out for me to see it before telling me I'm getting a spanking
- making me eat regular meals (sometimes I forget, guys .. or I just dont feel hungry! dont give me that look) or making sure I dont eat junk (or cookie dough, mm) before an actual meal.
- telling me put to on something specific to wear when I'm being spanked i.e a certain pair of shorts or panties
- having to wait in position or bare for a spanking
- making me tell him why I'm being spanked, why I didn't do what I was supposed to
- when he makes me choose a card, and then has me read it aloud to him.
- if during a spanking, I complain that it hurts and he tells me that "its supposed to," or "it needs to be."
- he asks to see my butt the next day, or asks if it hurts still the next day
- squeezing my butt kinda hard
Okay, folks .. now it's your turn! Girls, is there anything your man does or says that instantly puts you in your place? Guys .. anything you do or say with the intention of getting her back in a submissive mindset?
Heather,
ReplyDeleteSometimes Daddy tells me what he's planning on doing to me that night. He'll tell me that before he walks out the door to go work. It makes me feel so submissive and excited that he has planned it out in advance.
Kitty
Hi Heather,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very interesting post. My hubby does a lot of those in your list to make me submissive. Sometimes its just that "lool" over his glasses not even a word said that can do it. Sometimes its his raised voice and yet sometimes that raised voice can raise my hackles too...funny.
I usually feel the most submissive after a spanking, during the comforting, i feel extremely submissive, respectful and remorseful.
Funny business ttwd :)
Im looking forward to reading what other commenters say :) great subject to post about :)
"lool" should read "look" lol....damn my fingers lol
ReplyDeleteWell a serious "put the brakes on NOW" warning is when he tells me to put on a skirt and no panties. I am aware of just how vulnerable I am and what thin ice I'm on. This almost always works to get my attitude or sassy stuff turned around.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get the...go upstairs and wait for me....
ReplyDeleteHmmmm....well, there are several of these! I'm thinking...I'm thinking. S does a few of the things mentioned in your list, more specifically the hair tugging, butt squeezing and tilting my chin up in a firm grasp to "look him in the eye". (I agree, that works, but sometimes pisses me off). Then there is that other (extremely menacing)look that sends shivers down my spine. Saying my first and middle name in a low, growly, and authoritative tone (even in public),as though I am a naughty teenage girl with an attitude problem, saying "Excuse me?" or "I beg your Pardon?", making me address him as "Sir", snapping his fingers loudly (weird I know, but that is his signal that I have about 5 seconds to be at his side and paying attention, sliding his hand down the back of my panties and slipping a finger into my bottom, plugging my bottom for short periods (no more than 30 mins, not letting me wear panties, and he has a way of lecturing that can make me feel very small, and like my behavior is totally shameful. There's also making me fetch implements, and making me go stand in the closet and remove my clothing while I wait for my punishment. (I normally get spanked in our large walk in closet). Oh, and manhandling me. Not seriously enough to actually hurt me,but roughly grabbing me, dragging me across the room, throwing me onto the bed, and rough, hard sex. Oh, and forcing me to my knees and making me blow him even if I'm angry with him.
ReplyDeleteSorry for rambling. :) I've been a reader for awhile but this is my first time commenting!
Hugs,
Sam
In public or in front fo the kids it's a shoulder squeeze, with a light sounding "Down girl" or "easy killer". If you saw us you would think it was "cute'. But he means it. or he makes me repeat out loud what i muttere under my breath. "Come here and say that right to me, look me in the eye". Kind of thing.
ReplyDelete