Wednesday, June 8, 2011

new implement!

     Last week, I'd ordered a doggin bat from Amazon. I had read a few blog posts from fellow spankees and I was interested in trying one out for myself. I of course hadn't even been spanked at that point since I had the baby, but I was craving one and I just ordered it impulsively. It arrived two days ago, and J was the one to find it sitting outside the door.
     He was curious (I'd ordered it without asking/telling him, I wanted it to be a surprise and since it was only 8$ I knew he wouldn't mind) as to what it was, but I wouldn't tell him. Thankfully, we were on our way out the door so he didn't push the issue.
     When we got back, while he was preoccupied, I opened the package and stuck it in our implement drawer. He left for work soon after.
      Sometime while he was gone, I informed him that the package was something I'd picked out for him, and that I'd put it in the drawer for him to see when he got home. He was a little annoyed that I wouldn't tell him what it was, and I finally sent him the link to the amazon webpage so he could see what it was. He decided to be patient and not ruin the surprise. Before he came to bed, he opened the drawer and found the doggin bat. He grinned. "Is this for horses?" he asked.
     I nodded.
     "Roll over," he said.
      I rolled to one side and he whacked me with it a few times.
     "I like it," he announced. "It has good reach. It's a little weak though, isn't it?"
     I shrugged. "It could be because of my underwear.It's going through two layers of clothes."       
     Putting it back in the drawer, he said, "User approved."

     Last night, we were laying in bed, and J looked at me. "Go and get the bat," he ordered.
     I was tired, but I wasn't going to turn down a spanking! I jumped up and went to the drawer, carrying the leather bat back to him. I put a pillow under my tummy and laid down.
     He smacked away for a while with the doggin bat. It was pretty nice. After a bit, he said, "Ok. I want you to go put this back and bring back the black strap." he said.
      I tilted my head up and pouted.
     "What?" he asked.
     "I don't want it," I murmured. Despite my protest, I got up and replaced the bat, carrying the strap back to him.
      After I'd resumed my position, J said, "I'm going to give you 75 and 75. Ok?"
      I didn't answer, just nodded my head.
      It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. It stung, and he landed quite a few of the swats on my thighs, which was not fun, but it felt nice to be spanked, honestly.
      When he'd finished, my bum was warm and stinging. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "Okay, that's enough for tonight. We've got to ease you back into it,"
       I smiled, glad he was so mindful of my well being.
       "Did it hurt?" he asked.
       "Yeah." I replied. "Not too bad though."
       He kissed my head again and held me wrapped tight in his arms. "I love you so much, baby."

       It was so nice reconnecting with him last night! I'm hoping for a repeat performance tonight! I even managed to find some high-waisted thongs that don't rub my incision so hopefully I'll be able to feel it more tonight :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you. I love my dogging bat. It's great for play but it can be used pretty hard too. Another name for it a 'pig slapper' but I wouldn't share that with J if I were you! LOL!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah...you got your spanking! I've never even heard of a dogging bat...guess I know what I'll be googleing tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you're getting back into spankings! Thanks to PK's suggestion, we have a doggin bat and we both love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pk, I think I first read about it on your page and looked it up bc I had no idea what it was! I'm so glad I did :)

    Ashley, they are a lot of fun!

    Rogue, thanks! I'm so happy were getting back to them too. They were sorely missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't commented on your blog before... yes, I am a lurker :) However, I absolutely love to read what you write, I get all happy and excited when you've posted something new. Congratulations on the little guy, he's gorgeous! And I'm so happy that you got your spanking too! I was feeling sad for you... I think you married a wonderful man, I can't wait to read more. I will also be headed straight over to amazon to look up this affordable implement :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, - it seems you're educating a lot of us with this post. I had to "go Google" too. Here in the UK "dogging" describes quite a different activity. (Btw I definitely much prefer your use of the word.) Have fun. Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm amazed you can stand 75 swats! Wow!

    Kitty

    P.S. Never heard of a doggin bat, either, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah i know the feeling - its good to reconnect when there hasnt been a spanking for a while. We "reconnected" yesterday morning. Boy oh boy did i feel it. But it feels so good afterward, calming and balancing. Ive never heard of a dogging bat - sounds interesting - ill be checking out amazon later :)

    ReplyDelete