Things have just been great. J has been spanking me daily since the day we had that talk, its been a little over a week. They are not very hard or long but leave me feeling taken care of, and balanced. There have been some days where I've had to remind him, but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would to do so. Some days, our minds are just other places. I do, however, think it's important to stick to the routine even when other things are taking up residence in our thoughts. It helps me to feel like there is something I can predict in my day, as I'm getting to a point in this pregnancy that I have no idea what's going to happen. Some days I feel okay but quite often I'm exhausted, sore, and just ready to be done. My doctor told me last week that after this coming thursday, if I go into labor, they will do nothing to stop it. Said the baby is big enough and I'm far enough along that everything should be fine. Which led me to believe, I really can go anytime now! Which is OH SO exciting, but also terrifying. I'm afraid of going into labor when J is at work, and having to go to the hospital myself and him having to meet me there. I'm scared I won't know when it's happening right away. But, as I said, my daily spankings help to re-center and focus me and I don't think about it as much. I have everything ready to go, all I need to do is trust and listen to my body. Everything else will be okay.
We had maintenance last night. J had a stiff neck / headache, so he picked a card instead of just doing whatever. He chose a card that said 75 on each with the five fingered strap and 20 on each with his hand. "C'mon," he said, tapping the arm of the loveseat with the strap.
I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes. I really hate that strap! I stood up anyway, clutching my stuffed animal to my chest already, and stood in front of him.
He pulled me into his arms and hugged me, then kissed the top of my head, before releasing me in the direction of the leather loveseat.
I climbed up, intentionally leaving my yoga pants up, hoping he would show some mercy and let me keep them on.
"Ready?" he asked, like he always does, even though I never respond because I never really am. "If you put your hand back to block, I'm going to get out the loopy."
My heart started pounding in my ears. Usually, he doesn't offer a consequence for putting my hands back, and the fear of having the loopy taken out made me squeeze my fingers tight around my stuffed animal. No way would I let that happen.
The first 75, on the left side, weren't that bad, but definitely warmed me up and had me wiggling. They stung pretty good. The other 75 on my right were pretty much the same. Then he put it down, and kneeled beside me on the loveseat.
"I'm going to give you the 20 on each with my hand, and then I'm going to give you another 75 with the strap, because that was a little wimpy of a spanking." he informed me.
I groaned. Here I was, looking forward to ending the spanking with my favorite kind of spanking, with his hand. No such luck.
He gave me the sets with his hand, and they were surprisingly stingy. Sometimes I wonder how he can pack such a spank with just his hand! Then, I felt his hands in the waistband of my yoga pants.
"Aww," I whined.
He tapped the strap on my right cheek before beginning. It felt like fire on my bare skin, that stupid strap.
I squeezed stitch as tight as I could because the urge to protect my poor butt was overwhelming. I willed myself to keep them put, not wanting to make things worse.
The left side was even worse than the right, the tips of the five fingers kept hitting right next to my butt crack and it was so tender! It KILLED! I wiggled and cried out, but I managed to keep my hands in front of me. When he finished, he rubbed lotion on me, and gave me a hug.
"All done, more tomorrow..." he promised.
We laid together, my head on his chest, his arm around me, and watched some tv. It was very nice.
J had to work this morning, so we havent had our daily spanking yet. I'm looking forward to it! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did :)
Daily spankings? That' would not be my cup of tea, but I admire your bravery! And I'm excited for you guys and this new baby. Best wishes..hope the delivery is smooth and not too soon. :)
ReplyDeleteMmm daily spankings, nice. Except after my last punishment, I can go a few weeks with out any spankings!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found a way to keep yourself ground among all the different changes happening! You are going to be a great mom! I'm super excited for you both! :-)
He takes such good care of you. You are so lucky. I can't wait til you have the little baby!!
ReplyDeleteStormy, thank you for the well wishes!
ReplyDeleteAudra, the daily spankings have been so nice. I love connecting with him on that level every day. Thank you so much, we're very excited too!
Cedeno, I am the luckiest. He certainly takes wonderful care of me, and always knows just what I need.