Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday!

    Anyone else reeeeaaally excited that it's Friday, or it is just me? I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with my sweet hubby. I am extremely grateful for him, and all he does for our family. As the arrival of our son grows closer, the more I realize what an amazing father he's going to be. I am also feeling a desperate need to spend as much time with him as possible, as I recognize that we won't have a lot of alone time once the little man arrives. I'm hoping we can squeeze a date night in this weekend :)


Chapter four is up at spanko stories-go check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. You're right it will get hectic when the baby gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TGIF baby girl! Oh yeh, a date night sounds good!!! We are getting massages tomorrow! I...can't...wait!!!

    Kelly

    ~No worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. JW thanks! Trying to focus on enjoying the peace & quiet, and not on how bad I want him to be here LOL

    Kelly I'm jealous of your massages! That sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete