I was on Fetlife today and read a thread that got me thinking about tears. I used to seldom cry during a spanking, and it happened even less often when I was actually being punished. I can take quite a bit when I'm being spanked, even if I feel like it's too much. I can't process any emotions or think about why I'm being spanked, because my mind focuses on fighting the pain, and not the actual reason for it. I cry much more often now, because J will give me sets of swats. Now that I have a minute or two between sets when my backside isn't being assaulted, I have time to consider what I've done, or the emotions I've got inside that I need to release, and I'm able to process these. The tears come even sooner when J talks to me in between sets about why I'm being spanked (if it's punishment), or about my sadness/grief/stress etc. I enjoy fun, erotic spankings that don't result in tears, but once in a while, this girl just needs to cry!
So, I'm curious to hear about everyone else's experiences. Do you cry often? Every time? Not at all? What elements to a spanking assist/hinder your process of getting to the point of tears?
hmmm, I used to not cry either, but lately it seems Craig has gotten really good at drawing out my emotions. I do think crying is important to happen during a punishment spanking. But, I have also felt corrected/punished when I didn't cry. I think also during stress relief spankings that I want the release that tears bring on. I agree sometimes a girl just needs a good cry! :-)
ReplyDeleteI cry every time. I'm a crybaby I guess. Even if I try to be tough I cry..and sometimes before he even starts.
ReplyDeleteAudra, isn't it funny that no matter how much we dread the serious spankings, we kind of look forward to them as well? They're so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteStormy, I think it's different for self proclaimed spankos. I wish it were that easy for me to cry! Sometimes I really need to and just cant, no matter how much spanking I get!