So, I stole this idea from Tammy :)
Heres a few things about us:
- I am irrationally afraid of needles. Like to the point that my chest has broken out in hives and my face gets blotchy when I'm sitting in the chair waiting for the needle to break the skin. I've gotten better, and J tries to go to all my appointments with me, especially ones where we know I'll have to deal with a needle, and having him there helps.
- I'm addicted to reality tv. Teen mom, Jersey Shore, American Idol .. I'm captivated.
- It's much easier to express my thoughts in writing than spoken word. Especially when it's something important that I'm trying to get across, for some reason I can never think of the right words if I'm speaking but put a computer or piece of paper and a pen in front of me and it all just flows out.
- What I'm looking forward to most about the baby coming is being able to see J be a daddy :)
- I hate coffee.
- J is a man's man through and through. He's good with his hands, can build pretty much anything, and is tall, broad and muscular. But he's also artistic, (he paints VERY well, walls/houses/creatively) and sweet. He's a lot more romantic than people would expect.
- I love children. If we could afford to have 15 kids, I totally would.
- My favorite color is green, purple is a close second.
- I have gained WAAAYY too much in this pregnancy, and I'm terrified I won't lose it once the baby is born. Sometimes I fear that J won't find me as attractive as he did before.
- Sometimes I think I need two maintenance spankings a week, because by the middle of the week I get so cranky and just feel like I need a spanking, but I don't want to ask J because I feel like I ask too much of him already.
- I am very close with my siblings and extended family. (my mom was the youngest of 12, so I have a lot of aunts/uncles/cousins.)
- I consider myself to be an extremely lucky person. I couldn't imagine living my life any other way.
Doesn't Tammy come up with the great ideas? *L* I too am close to my family; isn't it a blessing?
ReplyDeleteI like that you consider yourself a lucky person. May that continue!
Thanks for sharing! What a cool way to get to know each other!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tammy
Surrendering Slowly, family is certainly a wonderful thing. Thanks for reading!
ReplyDeleteTammy, thanks for the idea! I agree, it was fun to do and a good way to learn about each other :)