Maintenance got post-poned. Again. This was the third week in a row! By the time J told me that it was going to occur Sunday instead of Saturday, I'd already figured it out on my own. He had a bad headache, and we'd just finished watching a movie around 1:30 AM. I wasn't tired, and just lay in bed while J snored beside me. Around 3 AM, I couldn't find anything else on tv that I even remotely wanted to watch, so I got up and went to the living room and sat on my laptop for a little bit, working on some writing. By 4, my eyes were stinging from staring at the bright screen in the dark so I decided to go to bed. I climbed into bed next to J, who immediately started snoring loudly. sigh. I played some music on my iPhone and set the timer to turn the music off in an hour. I fell asleep some time before the music turned off.
By Sunday afternoon I was feeling hectic. I hadn't been spanked saturday at ALL (since it's maintenance day, J doesn't give me my daily in the morning) and he skipped the daily sunday morning since maintenance had been post poned, and maintenance always happens right before bed. When it was finally time for my spanking, I was actually kind of looking forward to it. Until he took the five fingered strap out. Greeeaaaat. It's better than the loopy, but not much. He spanked away with it, warming me up before he started with the numbered sets. I got 50 on each for the first set, then he let me rest for a minute, and he finished with 75 on each. The tips of each finger wrapped around the curves of my booty, and my sit spot was getting a lot of attention. One time, it wrapped in and stung the very inside curve of my bottom, very close to dangerous territory. I have a lovely bruise there today. I ended up crying at the end.
I am going to talk to him about revising our maintenance ritual. Either I need to have my daily spanking in the morning, and then maintenance later on, that way if it gets put off, I won't have gone the whole time with no spanking..OR have the maintenance spanking take place earlier in the day. I don't really think I'd like having two spankings a day when maintenance ends up actually taking place on Saturdays, so I'm hoping he goes for moving it up to an earlier time in the day. I guess we'll see.
Oh ouch! You are seriously wonder woman! That is alot of spanking! I hate it when Craig gets me on that sensitive area! Grrrrrr.
ReplyDeleteI'll say it again Heather. You have a bionic butt.
ReplyDeleteYeh, I'm glad you are going to talk to him about the consistency there. You really need it. The HoHs just don't understand our needs. We have to get them to understand. It can be hard. Especially for you who RARELY speaks up! So if you talk to him, I will be so proud of you for getting what you need. Good girl!!
Hugs!
I just wanted to tell you that I loved the honesty of your title! LOL :)
ReplyDelete