Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Weird Feeling

   So I got my good girl spanking last night. It was nice. He started out with the doubled pink strap, lightly, and it felt VERY good. There were some harder strokes but it felt good. He alternated between this strap and and his hand. Once my butt was warm and tingly, he had me stand up in front of him, and he strapped me. It wasn't very hard, but it did hurt a little. The mild pain quickly melted into pleasure, warming and caressing my skin. Then he had me get back on the couch, and after a little more spanking with his hand, he told me he was going to finish off the spanking with a number of things. I asked what this meant and he said he was going to get some implements, and I'd be getting sets of them. This made me a little uneasy for some reason, but I just nodded my agreement. I could hear him shuffling around in the drawer, and when he came back, I pushed my bottom out for him. As soon as I felt the first implement kiss my skin I jumped, saying "OUCH! What is that?!" and looking over my shoulder. The loopy.
   The tone of my spanking immediately changed. It felt all of a sudden like a bad girl spanking, and it broke my mindset. I lost the good feelings I had from the beginning of the spanking.
   He was using it lightly but it still stung. He only used it for a minute or two, then put it away, and started using the bigger hairbrush. He gave me slow, light, deliberate strokes and these felt good. I was a little surprised that it could feel good because usually the hairbrush hurts but it was totally different when being used nicely. I started to get back in the groove of the spanking, but I couldn't totally let go and enjoy myself fully. He then used the paddle, which also felt surprisingly good. I think there was another implement used as well, but I cant really remember.
   I laid beside him in bed for a bit, and we talked a little. He asked me if it was a good good girl spanking, and I confessed that it felt a little like a bad girl spanking. I told him that the loopy kind of changed the tone for me, and it was hard to get past that, but otherwise it was a very good spanking. 
   I still was extremely turned on from the spanking, as most good girl spankings leave me feeling, and I showed my appreciation.

   Long after the lovin was finished, I lay in bed thinking. It had seemed to me that J was sort of wanting to spank me harder than a good girl spanking warranted. I felt confused because I wanted a bit harder of a spanking as well, but was left feeling a little miffed that the spanking wasn't quite the good girl spanking I'd expected. Confused, I thought about it for a long time, and the conclusion I came to was this. Because I'd been promised a good girl spanking for doing all that I was supposed to, that's what I'd prepared myself for. So when it was a little harder than a good girl spanking usually is, I got thrown off track. Now, had J said something like "I want to spank you and it's going to be hard, but it's not because you were bad, I just want to..." that would have been a different story. I believe I still would have been extremely turned on, because I mean .. that's hot. I love when he flexes his dominance. MMM. SO long story short, I think I just put myself into a mindset before it happened and it wasn't a flexible enough mindset to accept the harder swats / the loopy johnny being introduced. Is that weird?

4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's weird. Maybe the loop just isn't meant to be a 'good girl' implement for you.
    Could you guys maybe set it aside for only 'bad girl' times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's not weird at all. I'm the same way. The way you have preset your mind about a situation does go a long way to how you react in the situation. If you prepared yourself one way and it ends up another, it is confusing and a bit disconserting. I think that's with any situation. Just because this is a DD spanking situation doesn't mean the mind all of a sudden works a different way to 'programming' so to speak. It's just the natural instinct of the brain to go into a defense mode when it doesn't know what is going on because something has changed.

    I agree with This is She - set the loopy aside for punishment or maintenace only


    Sounds like it wasn't too bad though. Just one hiccup. Glad you have a little pattern of the good girl spankings going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is she : we usually only use the loopy for bad girl or maintenance because it is so intense. We havent tried using it in a good girl situatino so I think he was honestly just trying to feel it out and see if it could be used for that. No harm in trying!

    CG : It wasn't bad at all, just weird for a bit. Thanks! I'm loving my good girl spankings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all weird. Mindset h as a lot to do with spankings adn how they are tolerated.
    abby

    ReplyDelete