Thursday, March 10, 2011

Screwed Up

   First of all, my good girl spanking was wonderful. J told me I could pick whatever implement I wanted, so of course I pointed to his hand. He grinned, and told me to pick something else besides his hand, too. So I opened the drawer and took out the loopy he'd made me for valentines day (I dont think I wrote about this one). It's made of rope but the rope is very loose and soft, and it feels pretty good when he uses it. He's threatened to get rid of it, because he feels like it "doesn't do anything," but I keep pleading him not to because it actually feels nice. Anyway, he started with his hand and warmed me up, giving me light swats and then moved on to the rope loopy. He went back and forth between the two for a good while, stopping to rub and caress me.  It was so nice. Then he used the black strap which I usually hate, but he was gentle with it and the sting was delicious. I was so relaxed during the spanking and just kept my eyes closed, floating on the good feelings. Afterward, I showed him my appreciation ;)
   Here's where I screwed up. Yesterday afternoon, J had reminded me (yet again) to drop off my hospital forms in the mail. He'd been telling me for about a week to get them filled out and mailed so they'd have them in plenty of time. I had every intention of doing so, but when I went out, I forgot to bring them with me. I didn't even realize that I hadn't brought them with me until a few hours after I got home, and by then it was about 8-9 oclock. I knew I'd screwed up, especially because J had texted me from work to remind me to mail them, after reminding me during the day. ugh. I thought about telling him, but I knew if I did, my good girl spanking would be ruined and I'd end up getting punished instead of us being able to enjoy ourselves. So I kept it to myself and prayed he wouldnt ask me if I'd mailed them.  He didn't ask, so I didn't say anything, and we had an amazing night together.
   So, while I was laying in his lap this afternoon, (my favorite place to be) I casually said, "Oh, I've got to mail those forms out today."
    I could feel him tense beneath me. "What?" he asked. "You were supposed to mail those yesterday," he said.
    "I know, but I completely forgot. I was going to tell you, but I didn't want to ruin my good girl spanking..." I admitted. See? I'm not that bad, at least I admitted it, right?
    He chuckled. "You would've ruined it. You wouldn't have gotten a good girl spanking. But now you're getting a bad girl spanking tonight because you lied to me."
   "I didn't lie!" I protested. "You didn't ask,"
   "No, but you chose not to tell me on purpose. That's lying."

   Crap. So tonight, I have to choose a card when he gets home, which is going to be any minute so I probably should go. I'll tell you what, though...it'll be worth the punishment I get tonight, to have saved the good girl spanking I got last night!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that is so nice. I was supposed to get a good girl spanking tonight, but our guests are still here and its after midnight, so it will probably not be until tomorrow. :( Hope your punishment isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH I say you blame the pregnancy hormones! They make you forget things!!! Dang. oh well, hopefully he'll take it easy on you! Good luck, let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete