Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Chapter ...

   I've been trying to focus on things that make me happy, like reading and writing. I recently got a membership at our city library and have been visiting quite often. I've read two books this week, and I'm loving that I'm making time to do so. I've also started writing again, and I've decided to create a blog to post my stories on, instead of cluttering up this blog with it. That way if you want to read it, you can go over there and not have to sift through to find the "real life" entries.
    I have posted the first chapter to my newest story, at my new blog HERE. I'd love for you guys to read! I'm working on the second chapter, it should be done by tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Heather how fun!! I love to read. I love a good story!...uhhhh...it is good...right?

    Don't go wastin my time now!

    j.k. ;) I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete