As soon as I reviewed the picture, I fell in love with it. You could see my glowing red bum, and in the background, I had accidentally caught J sitting on the bed in front of me. Immediately, I asked if I could post it. Neither of our faces were showing, and something about the picture was just ... awesome to me. I just had to share it, and I knew J would feel the same way.
Except he didn't. He was adamant that I was not to share the picture. He didn't want my bottom on the internet for people to see.
Of course, I understood his point. But I was a tad disappointed, too. I don't know why, but I really wanted to share this picture. Even after he told me that I couldn't post it, I continued to look at and admire the picture. I would giggle to myself because he looks so menacing in the background.
A few days ago, I was looking at the picture again and smiling. He came up behind me and kissed the side of my head. He told me that if I wanted to post it, I could. He was okay with it. :D !
So, here it is.
| <3 |
What a great shot! I love that he's there in the background, too. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture. A spanko classic!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
You have a nice bum lady!
ReplyDeleteWay better than throwing your back out! ;o) Nice pic!
ReplyDeleteYay you posted it!! So happy to see J decided to let you share :) Great pic!
ReplyDeleteThats an awesome picture! Lol, it's so weird because I totally know what you mean about wanting to post pictures like that. To me, it's embarrassing to share pictures of the punishment but at the same time .. I want to. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI'd recognize that butt anywhere! (Just kidding.)
ReplyDeleteIt's a great picture of a great asset. Thanks, from all of us.