Monday, February 6, 2012

Chipped Polish and Submission

     As many of you know, Saturday is our maintenance day. I hate having to wait until the end of the day, and quite often the spanking ends up being put off to another day if it gets left til right before bed. SO, this past Saturday, during the baby's afternoon nap, I asked if we could get maintenance done early.
     He had me lay on my tummy, and he spanked me with his hand over my jeans. After a bit, he told me to get the loopy.
     I think I must have stared at him for a good minute with my mouth wide open in shock before I said anything. "The loopy?" I asked, my heart skipping a beat. I did not want the loopy.
     "Yes. Get it." he insisted.
     I pouted, and felt the frustration welling up inside. "I don't want to!" I cried, not budging an inch.

the dreaded loopy

     "You can keep your jeans on. But you need to get up and get the loopy now."
     I still didn't want to. I knew how bad it was going to hurt. I really freaking hate that thing!
     He gave me a real serious look. "You need to submit." he told me softly. "You don't want me to have to go to that drawer."
     With that, I jumped up and stomped across the room to the drawer. Tears stung my eyes already, as I reached into the drawer and pulled the evil implement out of it's dark hiding place. I dragged my feet all the way back.
     When I got close, he took me by the arm and moved me closer to the bed. He must have seen my apprehension, because he whispered softly, "You're not in trouble, baby. It's going to be okay." I told him once that being spanked with the loopy makes me feel like I'm in trouble, and I appreciated that he remembered that and assured me that wasn't the case. He bent me over, pressing me down by the small of my back until my hands were lying flat against the mattress. He started slow.
     Honestly, at first I couldn't even feel it, but the tears still flowed. I think I was just overwhelmed at having to submit to this implement that I really had no desire to experience. I didn't want to, but it was clear the choice was not mine to make, and that in itself was powerful.
     After only a moment, though, he ramped it up and I was squirming and begging for him to stop. He couldn't believe that even through my jeans it was that intense for me. He finished up fairly quickly, then held me until my crying subsided and I'd calmed down. He asked if that was what I needed, and I shook my head.
     Maybe I needed a spanking, but the loopy?! Sheesh! I looked at my bottom afterwards and it was bright pink, and there were welts, even through pants!!

     This morning, we were laying in bed together. We had been playing for awhile (the baby took a great nap this morning) and he looked at me and out of the blue said, "Fix your nails today."
     It took me by surprise, but I quickly nodded and replied, "Yes sir."
     "They're chipped and you barely have any paint on them." he told me. When I asked what he wanted me to do with them, he said he wanted them the same as they had been before, just fresh. He wanted me to put several top coats on so it would last.

     While both of these scenarios are very different from each other, they both made me feel the same way. Very submissive. The first scene had such an effect on me (I think) because 1. we dont use the loopy often, and 2. the loopy causes me to enter a certain mindset. It was especially powerful having to submit to this hated implement in a situation where I wouldn't expect it to be used-normally it's reserved for punishments ONLY. The second situation made me feel warm and fuzzy and extra submissive, particularly because he doesn't normally make a point of telling me what to do at all, never mind cosmetically. While I was removing the left-over polish, and re-painting my nails, I thought of him. I smiled, knowing that he'd given me these specific instructions because it was something he liked. I enjoyed painting them for him, knowing that he would be pleased each time he caught sight of my fingers, sporting the polish he picked.
after: fresh silver polish with black crackle
polish on top. three top coats :)
before: sad, chipped polish


6 comments:

  1. I love how a simple request about your nails made you feel submissive:). Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet :) I feel the same when my husband tells me to do little things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the word "warm and fuzzy." :) I actually also felt that way when reading about J using the loopy on you. I know it probably hurt like heck but the idea that he did it just to make you submit is really cool. I like being made to submit even if I'm not in trouble. It helps keep me grounded.

    Also, I love crackle nail polish! And I definitely adore it when my bf makes requests on makeup or nail color or jewelry choices. Sometimes it's the little things that touch you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, that loopy hurts a lot even over jeans and forget about it on bare skin! It sounds like the communication was there that you needed though, which is great. And it's funny sometimes how those little things, like him telling you to fix your nails, can have such a big impact, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that part about the nails... there is something great in the insignificant, when coming from the right person ;)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Looopy? EEEKKK!
    I'm sorry!
    Saoirse

    ReplyDelete