J and I were sitting in our newly (almost) finished basement. He had just come back from the laundry area, where there was a little puddle of water. His shoes were squeaking on the waxed floor when he came back, and he wondered why the floor was wet. I suggested that he probably stepped in the puddle in the laundry room.
"Well why is there water here on the floor," he said, pointing to where his feet were now.
"Because you probably stepped in the puddle, and your feet were wet, which made the floor wet .. and squeaky."
"I dont think I stepped in the water though."
"You probably did," I told him. "I did."
He got up and traced his foot steps back to the laundry room, where he found footprints coming from the water leading to the room we were in. Laughing, he came back over, admitting he did step in the water. "Who knew?" he asked as he was sitting back down on the futon next to me.
I slowly raised my hand, a grin on my face. "Me! I knew."
Laughing again, he asked. "You knew? Well, do you know what your reward is?" he reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me over his lap.
I toppled forward over his legs, and let my hand brace myself on the floor as he started whacking away. "Hey!" I cried. "This is a little hard for a reward!!"
He only gave me probably a dozen then helped me up, his expression still amused.
We went back to our conversation, filled with light banter back andf forth. We play a lot with each other, tickles and playful pinches and grabs, and this night was no different.
I was pretty hyper, admittedly, and probably a little over zealous with my "playing".
"Wow, you are fiesty tonight!" he raised his eyebrows. "You might be getting another reward in a minute," he threatened, and grabbed my hand.
"No! I'll be good..." I promised, sitting back and putting on my most innocent face.
He didn't spank me again. Lately, though, it seems he's been showing signs of taking more control. I don't know if these small acts are his way of expressing some more dominance, or if it just seems that way because I am working harder at being truly submissive. When he asks me to do something (asks, not tells...he hardly ever tells me to do something) I am doing my best to just do it, without complaint or attitude. It seems that the more submissive I act, the more dominant he acts. Now thats my kind of reward :)
"It seems that the more submissive I act, the more dominant he acts." Yep! It's funny how it seems to work that way! Sara
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having a good time. I'm glad your roles are working out!!
ReplyDeletethe best kind of reward ever....
ReplyDeleteI love the way you two are with each other.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
isn't it just so good :)
ReplyDelete