Monday, August 8, 2011

little update

     Saturday, we went to a family reunion at J's grandma's house. J got to see some family that he hasn't seen in a very long time, and I got to meet a bunch of new people! My nephew was with us, and he had a blast meeting and playing with cousins he didn't even know he had. It was awesome watching him enjoy himself so much.
     When we finally got home Saturday night, J told me he was making himself a sandwich, and asked would I like one? I told him no thank you.
     "What did you eat today?" he asked. I hesitated just for a moment and he said, "You didn't eat sh*t today, you're going to have a sandwich. You have to eat,"
     I sighed. "But .. I was thinking of having some ice cream!" For the record, I had eaten fruit for breakfast, and a turkey sandwich and more fruit for lunch at the reception. I thought I'd done a pretty good job, and was just gonna skip dinner and have ice cream :)
     He looked at me, and shook his head. "Ice cream? I'm overriding that decision. You're having a sandwich. Sorry. Do want pastrami on yours? Mustard and mayo?"
     I thought for one second about arguing with him, then reeled myself in. I had to remind myself that I had to let him do this, because this is what I'd asked him to do. This was an act of dominance, he was stepping in where he saw me making a less than stellar decision and turning me in the right direction. Now, it was my job to submit. So I did. I let him make me a sandwich, I thanked him for it, and the smile on my face was genuine.
     Later, he gave me a spanking with the hairbrush. It lasted a while, and my bottom definitely was stinging pretty good by the time he finished. I wasn't crying, or close to tears, but thats a rarity these days anyway. He then told me that there would be an additional session the next day, and that he was only stopping because he was tired and sore.
    
     I was excited that he remembered maintenance on his own on Saturday. I havent been pushing the subject at all, even though spanking is pretty much always on my mind. Ugh! It's hard to keep my mouth shut sometimes, but I know he has to do this his own way. The spanking I was supposed to get yesterday has been post-poned until today, because J was tired and falling asleep by the time we went to bed. Today, he's not feeling too great, so I wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt happen today either. (Though I really hope it does! I hate having to wait, and I hate even more not knowing whats going to happen!)
    

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about waiting for it to happen. Its alwasy on my mind too and so i dont want to alwasy be talking about it and asking in case he thinks that all i think about. But when its something we do deeply need its hard not to think about it all the time. I am glad he stepped up and steered you in the right direction - way to go J thats what being a HOH is all about.
    I have been feeling the need for a spanking for a week now - not punishment, though its getting to the stage where I am gong to start acting up just to get one. I think maintenance would be great for me - help me with being insecure. Saying all that, I managed to talk myself out of a caning last night - why do we do this - its what we need and want and then we talk ourselves out of it. ITs happening tonight instead i think so Im hoping to feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanking is on my mind a lot more, too...must be the weather, lol!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job choosing to submit, and resisting the temptation to argue! We've had that exact conversation A LOT and I can't always do that, lol! It sounds like you guys are doing great! I'm happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get in trouble ALL the time for my eating habits. Oddly enough? While it annoys the crap out of me, it's also one of my favorite little things He does--because He's looking out for my welfare and I tend to have a hard time taking care of myself like that.
    Though I must admit...Ice cream for dinner sounds perfectly reasonable to me!

    ReplyDelete