There have been no spankings in my house since SUNDAY! There has been no mention of spankings whatsoever. He has not told me that I wouldn't be getting daily spankings, and he hasn't mentioned anything about maintenance today. While I am wondering what's going on in his mind, I'm actually okay with all of this. I have come to a better understanding that it is up to him, and if he doesnt feel the need to discuss it, that's fine. I'm getting better at not expecting a spanking, so I don't experience the let down when it doesn't happen. I'm letting go, and letting him decide. YAY ME!
Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day that J's grandmother passed. She passed long before we got together, therefore I never had the pleasure of meeting here. They were extremely close, and J's mom thinks that our little boy might be making an appearance tomorrow, as there have been a lot of births in their family that fall on the day another family member has passed. I think that would be really sweet.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Happy Easter everyone :)
Awww, good for you sweetie. I know that's hard not to ask, but you have made such great strides. You are letting him take care of you. You are really amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat would be sweet if the baby came tomorrow. It's like a joy for a sadness, ying and yang. It would be a beautiful thing. Good luck!!!!
Happy Easter Heather...and I hope your baby makes his grand appearance soon! Sara
ReplyDelete