J works late, but this season has really gotten into American Idol, so I dvr it for him and watch it together either when he gets home or the next day. Last night, we were watching it together, and one of the contestants had a flogger type thing hanging from his back pocket. I giggled, and said "He's got a whip in his pocket!"
He laughed and said, "He probably beats his wife..."
I shrugged. "She probably deserves it."
"If his wife is anything like mine, she does." he replied, not missing a beat.
LOL! I almost died laughing. He's so funny sometimes!
On another, less funny, note...I think I'm losing my mind. I mean, that last spanking I got was pretty intense. You'd think after that one, I'd never want another spanking again, right? Wrong. I find myself wanting one, again. Maybe not one that would make me cry, but maybe like an attention grabber? Gosh, I don't know! I can't figure this out. I'm thinking of asking J if we can have daily spankings? Like maybe when we get up in the morning .. just a quick one to put me in the right mindset for the day. Or right before he leaves for work? Like I've said a million times, I'm not all that great at communicating (or figuring out) what I need. I'm thinking if I have a spanking in the morning that puts me in my place, I wont need more serious spankings so often? Maybe I should just send J to this post, and let him decide. I dont know ... Can ya tell I'm overrun by preggo hormones, people?! I'M LOSING IT!!
You will be fine! =)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you don't need it for any reason. Maybe you just want them, because you want them. There's nothing wrong with that.
I'll bet he wouldn't mind spanking you daily ;)
I told you it was those crazy preggo hormones! You are not crazy (ok, well not literally, but maybe a little crazy ;) ).
ReplyDeleteActually you know, psychology says it's actually healthier to abnormal than normal. So see you are right on track.
Yes, I think the dailys would do you a world of good for a while. First thing in the morning sounds perfect. Go to him or send him here. Do it now, don't wait.
You ready...set...GO!
You didn't move did you?
~No worries
This is she, he's a converted vanilla so I always feel a little bad asking for more, like I'm asking too much of him. I don't think he minds, though. He's a great guy.
ReplyDeleteCedenoGems, I sent him to the post right after I wrote it! He's agreed to do dailys for a while :)
I must be reeeaaally healthy bc theres nothing normal about me! Ps .. I think you're onto something with the hormones! They make me nutso!
I was the same way you are when I was pregnant too! My hormones were all over the place, and I couldn't get enough sex and spanking. You are normal...you are probably going to look back at your pregnancy and think "wow look how hot it was". :-) We have the calmest baby, and we joke that all the spanking that I got while I was pregnant sent a message to him that he better behave! :-)
ReplyDeleteJudy- too funny! I've had lots of spankings this pregnancy so hopefully baby Silas gets the same message ;) so far, while he's still in there, hes a wild man! Hopefully he's tiring himself out and will be calm when he's born lol
ReplyDelete