Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Pleasant Suprise

After J got dressed for work today, we laid together on the bed talking and joking. He told me he wanted me to clean up in our room a little bit today while he was at work. We were going back and forth about something, and I was being quite sassy. I don't do this to be disrespectful or anything of the sort, brattiness is kind of part of my personality. I use it teasingly and J knows that I'm not actually being rude. Well, he looked and me and frowned, saying "I don't like your negative attitude, missy."

I turned up my nose, fighting the smile at my lips and said, "Well change it, then!" My eyes glittered as I stared at him. I love our playful spankings before he leaves, and I assumed that's what I'd be getting.
"Go choose a card," he said, raising an eyebrow, giving me a look that said 'you're not going to win this game,'
My eyebrows flew up. "What! Seriously?" I asked.
He nodded. "Bring them all to me,"
I got up and went to the drawer, taking out the cards I made a few days ago, and brought them to him.
He read them all over again, then fanned them out in his hand and told me to pick one.
I held my finger in front of one for a long time, but was scared to commit to it. At the last second I changed my mind and chose one closer to the end. I plucked it out of his hand and read it, groaning.
75 on each cheek with the five fingered strap, panties on
20 on each cheek with hand, bare
J grinned, taking the card from my hand and going to the drawer. "Go ahead, get over your pillow."
Grumbling, I assumed the position, thanking my lucky stars that I was wearing full panties today.
He told me he was making a change, and came over with a paint mixer we'd be given at the paint store yesterday when we bought the nursery room paint.
I breathed a sigh of relief as he tugged my sweatpants down.
He gave me 75 crisp smacks, but they were nothing compared to the strap. He pointed this out, and reminded me that I was lucky today. I quickly agreed. When the card was fulfilled, we lay together again and he squeezed my bum. "If you don't clean up what I asked you to, you'll be choosing a card for real, tonight." he informed me.
I actually got goosebumps. I promised him I would have it done by the time he got home.
All he said was, "We'll see." Then, he told me he was thinking about making up more cards that I wouldn't be allowed to read before hand, so I would have no idea what they said before choosing one.

I think I've created a monster.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, can I just say I'm sorry? Those cards were a very bad idea!!! lol. jk. I've had the cards be threatened, and I'm still waiting for him to follow through with our card booty camp! But Craig is sick now... so he just keeps saying "you just wait till I am feeling better" Yikes! :-)

    Sounds like J is really growing into his role! Yay!!! I am so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra,
    sorry to hear Craig is sick now! This must be turning into torture! I'm sure once it finally resumes you'll be a tad relieved to be getting it over with LOL

    J is certainly growing into his role. He's decided he's going to make a loopy johnny, says he's got it figured out.

    Thanks for all your support! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete