Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nursery

So yesterday we had our 3D ultrasound in the morning and it was AMAZING. Getting to see our little man's face, his cute little lips and button nose, his precious fingers, and toes ... I couldn't begin to explain to you how it felt. He is simply beautiful. I cant wait to meet him in just a few short months! The ultrasound tech was shocked at how much he moves around and beats me up in there :p

After the ultrasound we came home and started to paint the nursery .. can I just say .. I LOVE IT! It's not finished yet, but we finished the base coats and J finished one wall of the rag technique. I cant wait for it to be finished, so we can put the crib up and have his nursery all ready for him!
Here are some pictures :

 

 














 

1 comment: