I got myself into hot water this past weekend. I will tell you the story, and you might say that you've heard it before. You would be right. *Sigh* This has happened before.
J was sitting across the room from me in the basement, and when I was moving to go upstairs, he told me that I had to come around the coffee table past him and not on the other side. He had a glimmer in his eye.
I didn't want to outright disobey him, but I just knew if I walked by him, I was going to be subject to a few swats or a pinch or something. I moved to go around the outside of the table, but I moved slowly, and I watched his face carefully. "I dunno..."
"Walk on this side." he said more sternly.
I shook my head, and kept moving in the same direction I was headed. I was still moving fairly slow.
He narrowed his eyes at me, and I paused. "Walk past me." he demanded.
I weighed my options quickly. I figured even if I was threatened a spanking, if I could get away quick enough, it probably wouldn't happen. I knew he wasn't going to follow me upstairs where our roommate and my sister were, and didn't think he'd remember later on. I found a bit of bravery somewhere, took a deep breath and said, "No." I moved quickly for the stairs but he closed in on me in no time.
He grabbed me, pulled me in. He told me that later, I was going to face consequences for not coming to him. I tried to apologize, but he shook his head. He reminded me that he had first asked me to walk his way, then told me to, and then I said no. He said I was going to "get it good."
Later, after we'd finished our second maintenance session for the weekend, he was giving me a couple of swats "for attitude" (or something) and I said, "Well, what was the last one for then?"
"Because you've always got an attitude." he didn't mention the incident earlier.
I wondered if he'd forgotten, or decided not to punish me for it? Maybe he'd included it in the maintenance spanking and just hadn't told me? I didn't want to nag him, so I didn't question him about it. You know me though, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Was he going to punish me, or wasn't he? I had thought 'finally he's going to step up and spank me for something thats important to him.' After thinking about it all day, I had come to the point where I'd realized my wrong doing, felt guilty about it, and wanted to wipe the slate clean. The next morning I told him he forgot something.
After a few minutes of trying to get me to tell him, he guessed "you think I forgot what you did yesterday?"
I made a face, and smiled a little.
"I didn't forget. I asked you to walk by my side, then I told you to, and you didnt listen. Then you said no." he recalled, looking at me sternly.
I squirmed, blushing under his firm glare. I looked away.
"Didn't you?"
"Yes sir."
"What's up with that?" he asked.
"Well ... you had a devious look in your eye! I was just trying to avoid whatever you were going to do to me!"
"I dont care," he told me. "I told you to do something, and you're supposed to do it, devious look or not."
Just then, yeah .. you guessed it! The baby started crying, looking to eat. So the conversation pretty much died there. A little bit later, the baby was napping and J and I were alone. I decided to bring it up again, to put my mind to rest.
"Am I not in trouble for yesterday?" I asked.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well, you said ... "
J cut me off. "I said, 'later there'd be consequences'. I didn't say when later was." When he saw the disgruntled look on my face, he added, "Fine. I'll tell you this. You're going to get 20 hard smacks on each cheek for doing that. You just never know when."
My heart sank. So I'd have to go around knowing that at any moment I could be spanked? Or worse, that he'd forget about it all together? I wish he'd have spanked me right when it happened! Or at least that day. I didn't want to have to wonder forever when and if I was going to be punished. "You can't do that."
"I can do whatever I want," J said, "The reason you hate it, is the reason it's good."
"No," I argued. "It's not fair!"
"Why isn't it fair?" he wanted to know.
I could name a million reasons, and they were all rushing through my mind. But for some reason, when I opened my mouth to tell him, I felt a sob rushing up to fall out instead, and snapped my mouth shut, covering my face with my hands. I didn't want to cry over this! Why couldn't I just tell him how I was feeling?
"Baby, come on. Let's go upstairs." he suggested.
We went upstairs, and checked on the baby.
After making sure he was still asleep, J took my hand and led me into the bedroom.
I sat on the bed and watched as he walked to the drawer and opened it. I felt my heart beat a little faster when he pulled the oval hairbrush out.
He pointed to the arm of the love seat and I bent over it. "I'm satisfying your need," he told me as he pulled my pants, then panties down. When he firmly put his hand on my lower back and pushed me down was when I started to get nervous.
Oh crap. Why did I have to say anything in the first place?
The swats were hard and fast. They hurt. I struggled to stay in place and even though it was only 20 on each, my butt was hot and stingy when it was over.
He hugged me afterward, and I apologized. He made me tell him what I was sorry for, then accepted my apology.
Today, out of nowhere, he told me to go with him to the bedroom. When I asked why, he told me I was going to be spanked. He told me it was a reminder, because he'd asked me to do something last night, and I'd forgotten. He brought me to the bedroom, and he used his belt on me.
It hurt, but it was short lived, just enough to warm me up and remind me that task needed to be done tonight.
We were back to laughing and joking together afterward. He told me to stand up on the edge of the bed and I did. This brings me closer to his height and it's easier for him to wrap me up in his arms when I'm up there.
With my arms around his neck I said, "Baby .. I don't like your belt."
He started to laugh. "What's the matter with it? Doesnt fit right? Should I get a new one?" He thinks he's funny.
I havent done the task yet, but once the baby is down for the night, I'm going to for sure. I want him to see that I really am trying. I want him to know that I appreciate when he takes the time to correct me and let me know that he expects better behavior.
I can feel J stepping up, in big and small ways. Now it's my turn to show him it's worth it to do so.
I can't believe his transformation...holy crap.
ReplyDeleteAmazing... So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Consistency is a really good...and bad thing, but mostly really good.
ReplyDelete