Yesterday, overall, was a pretty great day. My aunt and uncle are in town from Illinois and I havent seen them in over a year. We spent the day with them and some other family.
While we were gone, our roommate had a cookout with some friends. When we got home at 830, we walked into a loud house and a kitchen full of intoxicated people. One girl in particular was especially drunk. I was a little pissed, yes, but it is his house, so there wasn't much I could say. I just reminded myself that soon enough we will be out of here and just our little family. Anyway, while I was in the living room with the baby, apparently the drunk girl was wrestling with her sisters boyfriend (yes, this is real life ... what the heck?) and she turned to look at my husband and says, "I want you to slap my ass."
I, of course, was completely unaware of this until after she'd left. Thankfully, everyone left pretty soon after we arrived home. When J told that she'd said this to him, though, I was shocked! Who says something like that to a man who just arrived home with his wife and two month old baby?! It wasnt like she didnt know, either, I had met her once before when she went to a hockey game with our roommate. I wish I was in the room when she said it. Where do you get off asking a married man to touch your behind? IN THE PRESENCE of his wife and child? Can you believe the nerve?! Some people, I tell ya.
Anyway, once the circus ended, we went to bed. Saturday is maintenance and I was really needing a hard spanking. I have had many spankings in the past week but I've kinda sorta been craving the spanking that breaks you down to your natural, vulnerable self. The spanking I got started off a little slow. He warmed me up with the strap but picked up the pace pretty quickly. Before I knew it, he was strapping me pretty hard and I was bucking around, begging for a break. It seemed like he would never stop, but finally he did, granting me a break. I lay still trying to catch my breath. After a few moments he started up again, burning my butt with that awful piece of leather. Then, he stopped, and put the strap up. He rubbed my hott tush and squeezed the fleshy part of my bottom. This was starting to feel not so much like maintenance and very much like a good girl spanking. MMM. Fine with me. His fingers roamed and his hands kneaded and rubbed, while I squirmed beneath his delicious touch. And then, baby cries. Meh. So I got up and rocked him back to sleep, then rejoined J in bed. I laid over the pillow and he spanked my sit spot, and rubbing, letting his fingers explore. He laid gentle, sensual spanks on my hot butt and I was getting so turned on. I couldn't tell if this was maintenance still or if he was turning this into a more fun occasion. His big hand fell again and again on my panties, warming me up in more places than just my panties. He was spanking kinda hard and I just pushed my bottom up and out, raising up to meet his hand. Overwhelmed with my desire, I found myself murmuring, "Sir,"
"What, baby?"
"Take them down," I breathed raggedly.
"I will do what I want," he purred in my ear, giving me a few hard whacks. "I can keep them up and spank you and you tease you if I want to." when all I offered in reply was a moan, he asked, "Cant I?"
"Yes sir," I panted. I was feeling so good.
After a minute or so of hard spanks, J did take my panties down and continued spanking on my bare, fiery butt. He had me get up and lay over his lap. Once there, he pushed my legs apart and spanked some more on my sit spot and upper thighs, taking time to visit more pleasant areas. I was sooo turned on and wanted him so bad, and then ... the baby woke up, this time ready to eat.
Bummer.
By the time I had fed the baby and put him back down, J had fallen fast asleep. Double bummer.
J told me earlier if I play my cards right today, I just might get spanked again tonight.
I am going to do my very best to insure that happens. I have a feeling J was just as disappointed that our fun was interrupted last night, which ups my chances of having a repeat performance tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :D
Babies are so sweet but they have NO sense of timing! Good luck tonight!
ReplyDeleteI've been getting interrupted for almost 17 years, welcome to motherhood my friend, you are a card carrying member of the club.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know your teenager will also wait until just the right moment as you are laying in bed to say "mom, dad can i come in and talk to you guys" -you couldn't talk to me when we all downstairs 2 hours ago???
I have a feeling that adult children also call during these same exact moments to ask for money. I'm not there yet but it's a hunch.
interruptions is the story of my life....sounds like you guys had fun - and I would have been VERY upset about a girl saying that to my husband ECSPECIALLY since the ol' slapping of the butt is definitely MY thing. :)
ReplyDeleteBeen there many times:)! Babies are wonderful and a pain at the same time, lol! Welcome to motherhood...hard to be selfish with children.
ReplyDeleteKitty
sounds like you had a good time anyway and grrrr the girl asking your husband - gees!!! She really deserved one to be honest - a real serious hard one! If only she knew.
ReplyDeleteOnce a baby arrives as adorable as they are, life is never the same again but dont worry you adjust and adapt and its all good :)
Hope your get your continued spanking and play :) xx
I hope things worked out, and you got the repeat you needed! I'm so proud of your J, it sounds like he's doing a great job giving you what you need! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteKay :)