I have been reading some of my older posts, and realizing how intense my spankings used to be before I got pregnant. It never dawned on me how much it took to get me to my breaking point. Most of those posts occurred in the earliest stages of our domestic discipline relationship, and I'm considering that one of the reasons it took so much for me to reach tears because J was the first man to ever spank me, and I was reluctant to let my guard down. I guess I didn't really truly and completely submit to my spankings / emotions during a spanking? Not sure if any of this makes sense. Of course, I attribute most of my lack of tolerance now to the hormones from the pregnancy making me more sensitive, but it's much easier for me to cry from a spanking/punishment than ever before. Just a bit of thinking I've been doing.
So turns out the new puppy brought kennel cough with her, and gave it to my doggy. The cold air only aggravated it more, making her sound like she was choking. She has to be on antibiotics for ten days, but she's just fine. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment