Yesterday was the "anniversary" of J and I when we first started dating. I had almost fogotten, but when I remembered, I texted J to remind him. He worked overtime yesterday, so he wasn't home for most of the day. He told me through text that I'd be receiving a celebratory spanking. However, when he got home, he was tired and feeling sick. I told him I could wait until today for my spanking, because I knew he'd worked hard all day and he deserved a rest. While we were laying in bed, I was bratting a little and just giving small doses of sass and being playful. Part of our conversation strayed to the mess our bedroom was becoming again. He said, "You're lucky I dont spank you for all the clutter." To which I replied, "Yeah, yeah.."\
He told me that I was "adding lashings," and that he'd be choosing the "weapon" with which I'd be spanked today.
Most of our spankings occur at night because we have a roommate who is home during the day so the only real alone time we get is at bed time. Our roommate bought a puppy over the weekend, and since he went to the football game tonight, I have been busting my butt between taking her outside to pee/poop, cleaning up her accidents, and keeping her out of trouble. I alslo did the dishes and a load of laundry. J texted me to see how things were going and I informed him of all the stuff I'd done tonight while he was working, and he replied telling me that he sees a good girl spanking in my future! I asked if that meant my kinda sassy spanking was cancelled out, and he called me to tell me that he'd be using the strap, but he'd go "easy" on me. There is nothing about that strap that says GOOD GIRL SPANKING to me. I'm beginning to wonder what tonight holds for me. Cross your fingers for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment