There is a lot going on. Our roommate bought a puppy last saturday, but is not being much of a responsible owner. He hasnt been home one night since he got the cute little bugger, leaving me and J to take care of it (so mostly me, since J works 3-11). J and I have our own dog, who is a bundle of energy and still a bit jealous of the new pup. It does not make for much fun watching both when I am alone, especially since I am completely drained of energy by 5-6 at night. Being pregnant sure is an energy suck lol. ANYWAY, so tonight has been especially overwhelming, because I feel terrible, and I think my dog is sick! :( Everytime she sniffs at something, it sounds like she is coughing/choking on something. I am terrified of whats going to happen tomorrow when we call the vet. I'm stressed that it's going to be something very expensive to treat/fix, or even worse, that she might die. Ok, so my hormones might be making me think a bit drastically, but I literally was in tears today because I am so scared of whatever is wrong with her :(
Sorry. Just needed to vent a little.
All is well in the spanking world, for us, however. I got my good girl spanking the other night (NO STRAP! thank goodness, because that thing is the devil) and another play spanking last night. J seems to be more in the mood for spanking than I am lately! (which I'm kind of loving because I used to have to talk him into it!)
Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for my poor doggie! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment