Thursday, October 28, 2010

surprised

    Well, my darling husband surprised me last night. Just before bedtime, he looked at me with a cute little smile and said, "aren't you supposed to be getting a 'pankin tonight?"
    I looked up at him. "Yeah, with the cane?" I teased.
    "It's your choice. But if you choose the cane, it'll be 50 on each cheek instead of 25." he announced.
    "Fine," I said, thinking it'd be no sweat. BOY, was I wrong. After 50, I was panting and my bottom was sore, sore, sore. And, to top it off, he looked at me after and said,
    "I don't think that's gonna do the trick,"
     I looked up, shocked. I felt like my eyes might pop out of my head. "WHAT!"
     "25 more on each." he decided.
     "But WHY!?" I complained. "I wasn't even bad today,"
     As he started the added 25, he reminded me, "You bit me a few times. You weren't all that good."

    When my spanking was finished, I was close to tears and my bottom was hot and sore. I put my hand back and rubbed it, and could feel the tiny welts beneath my fingers. "Ouchh," I complained. "That hurt!"
     "Good. It's supposed to. Isn't that the point?"

=D    Well, I guess it is!

4 comments:

  1. "It's suppose to hurt!" I hate that response!! It seems to be my HOH's favorite. And it's true but they say it with such conviction almost as if they are proud of themselves!!!

    Wow I could never take that many with the cane. It's one of my most feared implements. Did you actually bite him???? Is it just a natural response? I have found myself almost doing that when over his knee and it's not on purpose its just that usually I have a pillow or something to bite.

    I guess the old saying "careful what you wish for" may apply here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,

    I DID bite him, and no it wasn't a natural response. well, in a way, I guess it is. When I feel like I could use some extra ... attention ... I give a little love bite on his arm or shoulder while we're cuddling on the couch or in bed. It wasn't during a spanking or anything of the sort. I don't like asking to be spanked, and I certainly don't like being spanked without reason, so I sort of .. give him a reason to spank. They are not hard bites, but he's come to know what they mean ;)

    You have a great weekend too! Thanks for the comment, I was starting to think nobody read this thing :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS supposed to hurt.
    Sounds like you're full of joy though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B'man, I know, I know .. It wouldn't work if it didn't hurt. But you're absolutely right, I couldn't be happier. I'm a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete