Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Moving on ...

    It seems that J has overcome his fear of "hurting" the baby while spanking me. He is careful as always, and pays attention to my body language etc but he has completely gotten over the "I must be gentle" phase. I was spanked with the hairbrush Sunday for our weekly reminder spanking (that has NOT been occuring since we discovered our little one was on the way) and though it doesn't take as much to get through to me anymore since I am SUPER sensitive, he spanked me to tears. Yesterday he worked the day shift so we were able to spend the night together, and we took advantage of it and had a "date night." Before bed, he paddled me. He only gave me 30 on each cheek, but by the end I was panting and my bottom was VERY hot and sore. This morning, he squeezed my bum and whispered in my ear, "Is your butt still sore from last night?"
    "No, sir." I answered quietly.
    "Huh." he grinned. "Guess I'll have to do it again, tonight."
     My heart started thumping in my chest. I love when he talks about spanking me. After a few moments I said, "You can use the cane tonight." We have a 4 rod short acrylic cane that causes some sting but isn't too bad.
     "The black one?" he asked.
     I was puzzled. "What?" I raised an eyebrow. "We don't have a black one,"
     "Oh, I thought you said strap." his face nearly split in half he was grinning so wide.
    "No ... I said CANE!" I clarified.
     "Well what I heard was, 'You can use the black strap tonight, sir.' " he looked at me, his eyes gentle but his expression was now firm.
     My heart dropped. I hate that thing. I groaned.
     "What's the matter?" he asked softly, running his hand through my hair. "Are you scared?"
     "Yes sir," I murmured.
     He shook his head, and told me not to be scared. "I'll use whatever I choose." he told me, reminding me it was his decision and I would abide by it.
      I nodded meekly. "Yes sir," I whispered, knowing full well that I'd be strapped tonight. It's his favorite.


He should be home in about 10 minutes, and quite honestly, I'm nervous. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment