I woke up yesterday morning a little dizzy and dazed from the night before. The ladies from work had taken me out drinking in leiu of a bachelorette party, and being someone who doesnt drink all that often, I spent friday night puking and fighting with Jack. I woke up on the couch with a puke bag next to me and our bedroom door propped open. Jack came out a few minutes later, recalling the previous night's events to me, including how I cut myself with my necklace because it was so tangled and I yelled at him about taking it off and fought him the whole time he was trying to. He also reminded me that he had to make me go outside and pick up paper towels I'd drunkenly tried to throw in the neighbor's yard after cleaning my puke out of a friend's car.
"I think there's a paper towel on the neighbor's car," he told me sternly.
I felt like my face must have been on fire. "Are you serious?" I asked quietly.
He nodded. "You know what today is," he reminded me.
I thought for a moment. "Saturday? Oh. It's saturday." Reminder spankings. That dreadful anticipation swelled in my belly.
"You're going to get a good one tonight," he told me calmly. By now my stomach was doing flip flops. "Do you know what I'm going to use?" he asked.
I shook my head. "No. What?"
He grinned. "I'm not going to tell you yet," he patted my butt.
Dread gripped me. "Can I make a request?" I asked meekly.
He nodded. "You may. It might not be granted, but you can try." he responded fairly.
"Please don't use the five fingered strap tonight," I pleaded. My eyes grew wide and I blinked innocently, literally begging him with my baby blues.
He started to laugh. "Why is that your nemesis all of a sudden?" The five fingered strap is his favorite.
"I really hate it. It hurts so much," I complained. Just talking about it made my bottom tingle. I climbed on to the bed next to him and nuzzled my head against his chest. "Please, baby."
He sighed. "I don't know, I'll think about it. But, there's a good chance I'm going to use it." he warned me.
For the rest of the day, every now and then he would go, "Baby..." and when I'd turn to look at him, he'd whisper, "Wapishh,"
My heart rate would jump, the anticipation of the upcoming spanking growing and growing. By the time of the actual spanking (not until about 9:30 pm!) I was so anxious I could barely contain it.
We went to our room, and sat down on the bed, cuddling each other and talking about our day and how close the wedding was. When a comfortable silence had settled over the room, Jack's voice broke sternly through it.
"I want you to get up and go to the drawer," he ordered, referring to the drawer we keep our spanking arsenal in.
I sighed, standing up and going to the dresser, opening the drawer, then looking obediently to him for my next direction.
"I want the green 2 rod cane, the hairbrush, aaaannd...." he paused, letting me stand in agony as I waited for his last choice, praying he wouldn't say the five fingered leather strap. "You may choose the last implement, but choose wisely because if I don't agree, I'll just pick one."
I looked over the implements left in the drawer, not particularly wanting to meet up with any of them, but knowing I had to pick something that would be nasty enough that he wouldn't just come get the strap. I reached for the big paddle, ignoring the voice in my brain telling me that wasn't a good choice. I knew I was already in for a good spanking, so I figured I might as well just accept it.
He nodded. "That's fine," he said. "Now come over here and bend over the arm of the loveseat."
I did as I was told, wondering how long it would take him to notice I was wearing sweat pants.
He whacked me a few times successively with the double rod cane and then growled, "What are these? Get up and put spanking pants on." he demanded.
I got up quickly and averted the swat he tried to land on my passing backside. I changed into leggings, and laid back over the edge of the couch.
This time he attacked with the hairbrush, smacking my sit spot over and over. I was wriggling before the tenth swat had landed. He switched to the double rod and stung my whole backside rapid fire with it.
I could hardly control my body and kept sliding off the side and throwing my hand back. After a particularly painful stinger to my sit spot with the double rod, I jumped up and grabbed my butt. "Oh, owww." I looked at Jack with my puppy dog eyes, hoping he'd give me a moment to recoup.
Instead, he said, "You need to get the handcuffs."
I nodded my head and went to the drawer, pulling out the pink velcro handcuffs and bringing them to him to fasten on me. Once he had, he kissed my forehead and firmly guided me back over the side of the couch. When I had cuddled up to my stuffed animal and put my head down, I felt him tugging my leggings down, keeping my panties in place. Thankfully, I'd remembered to put full bottom panties on yesterday. I moaned fearfully anyway.
The next round was excruciating, as he switched back and forth between the double rod and the hairbrush, burning my bottom beyond what I thought possible. Despite the incredible pain, I hadn't yet started to cry. Again, I was "dry sobbing", like the last spanking. After a particularly hard round of fast hairbrush spanks, I looked back pleadingly, sliding off the arm. "Can we take a break?" I could see on his face that he was not going to comply. "Please," I begged, feeling desperation beginning to wash over me.
"I'll go slower," he compromised.
This wasn't any less painful, though it was less overwhelmingly so. He pulled my panties down, and started paddling my bottom. This paddle covered a whole butt cheek at a time, and the burn was intense, making my skin radiate heat.
I cried out, unable to keep quiet. The only words coming out of my mouth were "Ow," and "OhGODthathurts", making sure not to ask him to stop. He paddled my thighs, (which are suuuuper sensitive,) and then moved back to my burning backside.
"I'm going to get the strap, okay?" he told me softly.
I felt the tears well up in my eyes at that. My butt already hurt so much, it didn't feel like I could possibly take anymore, let alone from the strap. I looked at him and I was crushed between my desire to submit to him and my fear of that horrible strap. I nodded my head and whispered, "Okay," putting my head down to hide my tears. I could hear him fussing around in the implement drawer, and my heart pounded erratically.
He came back and started smacking my bare bottom with the strap.
My legs were kicking, I squirmed, squealed and cried out for all I was worth, and that damned strap just kept coming down on my scorched skin. I jumped up off the arm of the couch, turning to look at Jack with my tear-filled eyes. I thought he might let me off easy when he saw my tears but to his great credit, he didn't.
"Get back over the arm of the couch, babe." he said firmly, putting his hand in the small of my back and pushing me back down.
As the strap started coming down again I started to feel myself lose control, and a wave of panic swallowed me. I wiggled hard, giving one last attempt at an escape before lying still and accepting my spanking.
"Baby," he said softly. "Ten more with the strap on each side and you'll be done with it."
"Do I have to count them?" I whimpered, breathing hard.
"I will," he offered kindly. He doled them out, crisp and firm, counting them one by one. First ten on the left cheek, second ten on the right. When he finished, he put the strap down on the bed and stood up, getting the lotion off the dresser. He squirted some on my flaming bottom, and I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking maybe it was over (and yet insanely still hoping in the pit of my stomach that it wasn't.) He rubbed the lotion in gently, massaging as he did so. "Your ass is covered in welts," he said quietly, applying a little more lotion. He set the bottle of lotion back on the dresser and came back over to me, picking up the double rod and peppering my bottom with crisp swats.
I clutched at my stuffed animal, feeling the emotion welling up inside of me, crashing against the walls of my body like the ocean. It swelled and churned, washing away the sadness and uncertainty inside of myself.
Next came a barrage of swats from the awful big paddle again. The pain from the paddling and my emotional storm had finally built up enough and boiled over in the form of tears, rolling down my cheeks. At last, he stopped, and massaged my welted, hot skin with his big hands.
I moaned, grateful for his gentle touch yet quivering under the pain from the spanking. I caught my breath and got myself under control during this much needed break.
"Ten more with each implement and then your spanking will be over. Five on each cheek. I'm going to start with the hairbrush. Okay?" he announced.
I started to cry again, my bottom throbbing and throwing some serious heat. Nevertheless, this was exactly what I had asked Jack to do, and he was doing a marvelous job at carrying out my wishes. How could I do anything but submit? I nodded my head and whispered, "yes sir."
He went pretty easy, (not to say they didn't hurt!!!!!) but I think the last ten with each implement was more of him showing me that he's in charge now, and it's not over until he decides it's over.
The spanking hurt like hell and I sobbed in his arms for a good five to ten minutes after it was over, but I felt so wonderful and refreshed. I felt like we connected on a level deeper than anything we've experienced before last night. We made love afterward and it was absolutely amazing. Although all I could think about during the spanking was how much it hurt and how badly I wanted it to end, once the tears were flowing and it was over, I was at peace with myself and felt very safe and protected. I thanked him, and he told me I didn't need to thank him. He shared with me that it was very difficult for him to do this. I told him that I cant imagine how hard it must be but that I appreciate it very very much. I havent been able to stop staring at him and touching and cuddling him all day today. I'm still glowing from last night's experience, and can't think of any other way to describe it besides mind-blowing.
Ow...mmm....YaY...ow?
ReplyDelete