Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend .. the beginning of my SUMMERR :)

    As I type this we are on the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, to spend the weekend with our best friends. I AM SO EXCITED! I used to spend the summers there and work as a teenager, and all of my closest friends live there year round.
    Yesterday I got my monroe pierced (like Marilyn), and I LOVE it, but the bar is too long and sticks out of my face too far. The bar has to be big, in case it swells, and I can't have it changed until NEXT FRIDAY! I asked Jack today if we could put off spankings until after I get the bar changed out. I don't have much control of my movements when I'm being spanked, and I often bury my face in the blankets or a pillow and I'm afraid of ripping the long bar out. I guess that's all the news I have for now, as the ferry will be pulling in soon and I need to shut my laptop down. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment