I was bent over, folding some things I was going to be packing for our weekend away.
Suddenly, he was behind me, bending over me, his mouth right beside my ear. "Just warning you, since we'll be away all weekend and I don't think you want to be spanked in a house full of your family...there will be an Easter Sunday spanking. Your behavior this weekend will dictate how the spanking is conducted and what implements are used." he stood up, pulling me up to stand too. He pressed his body against mine and leaned down again to whisper, "I know you don't want to hear the words loopy johnny..."
Just hearing him say it then made my stomach drop. "No, Sir!"
He stepped away and gave me some space, but I didnt want any.
I moved to him and leaned against his chest, relaxing into him as his arms tightened around me.
"What's the matter, baby?" he asked.
"Can I maybe have a little one before we go?" I whispered into his chest. I always get anxious when we travel, no matter where we're going. Throw in the fact we'll be spending the weekend with my dad...I was like a walking ball of stress.
"One what?" he asked, feigning ignorance.
I raised an eyebrow and buried my face shyly.
"Go get the whip," he told me, referring to the rubber flogger, his new favorite. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pulling them down, followed by my panties. He was striking me hard and I was crying out. He told me more than once to be quiet. He didn't finish until he'd colored my whole bottom red, then helped me up and held me in his arms.
Just like that, I felt stable and centered again. I reciprocated his kisses, and soaked up his loving words. It was a wonderful moment, and if that was just for fun, I'll DEFINITELY be on my very best behavior this weekend!
That was very nice of him to give you an extra spanking to help you feel centered. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteKitty
Travel really stresses me out too. A preemptive strike can help though so hope that did the trick!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how a spanking can center us
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is great!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. Happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteVery nice ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how a spanking can be used to deter behavior but at the same time can be used as such a stress reliever? Hope you had a nice easter and looking forward to hearing how the easter sunday spanking went! Hope the Loopy Johnny wasn't used!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got what you needed, asking is always bittersweet.
ReplyDelete