His hands around my waist, propelling me to the end of the bed and pushing me over to the edge of our bed, and telling me to stay there. He picked up a cell phone charger cord and doubled it over in his hand. Upon the first stroke, I decided that this was by far the worst thing I'd ever felt on my bottom! It put the loopy johnny to shame, and that is hard to do! Thankfully he didn't use it on me too long, but I had stripes on my backside for a few hours afterward.
He had me lay on the bed, and after opening the implement drawer, he told me not to look. After I reminded him that he could always use the blindfold, he put it on and I lay down over a pile of blankets. He informed me that if I put my hands back there would be further consequences. He wanted to play the guessing game. I havent been spanked with much recently besides the rubber flogger, so I didn't do very good. I think I was crying after the third implement. He was using something, I couldn't figure out what, and I just remember it hurt so bad. I was crying, and I just kept saying "I dont know" over and over. I felt (what I thought were) his fingers running through the back of my hair. It felt kind of odd but I figured it was because my hair was bunched up from the blindfold. He was talking to me, and the combination of his touch and his voice soothed me. I felt myself calm, and then I realized it was the hairbrush he was running lightly through my hair, to give me a hint. I blurted it out and he moved on to another implement. He finished up with the loopy, and when he was done, he sat down on the bed and I lay my head in his lap. He stroked my hair and told me how much he loved me. There was really hot sex afterwards. Really, really hot sex. He liked how my hot bottom felt against him.
He grabbed me around the waist, and walking behind me, used his body to push me into our bedroom. Once through the door, he used one hand to pull my shirt over my head, baring my top half, then grabbed both my breasts in his hand. He moved me to the end of the bed, and with his mouth next to my ear, asked, "Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"
"No, sir," I whispered. Suddenly, my pants and panties were about mid-thigh and there was a cool breeze blowing across my exposed bottom.
"Get your pants off," he said, his belt buckle clinking.
I slipped them down and stepped out of them. I was expecting to have sex, but then I saw him doubling his belt out of the corner of my eye. The next second, I felt it burning a line across my backside. After a few strokes I cried out, "Ouch!"
"Shh, I'm just warming it up a little." he told me, continuing to strap me with that damn belt. When he finished, I was sore. "Hmm...what are you supposed to do with a warm bottom?" he asked, tossing his belt on the floor.
"Put it in the air?" I giggled, and got up on my knees, raising my ass and offering myself to him.
He took me again. Hard. Rough.
I stood up from the couch and walked across the room, on a mission for coccoa roasted almonds.
He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his big arms around me and held me against him.
"I came over here for the almonds!" I told him playfully.
"Too bad, you're gonna get some lovins." He kissed me all over my face, tickling me with his beard. We stayed ilke that for quite a while, my head nuzzled into his neck, his arms wrapped around me.
I've been spanked and fucked so many times between yesterday and today I can't even keep them all straight in my head. Mmm. It has been entirely amazing!! I love my J so much :)
that is so nice :)
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing
hugs kiwi xxx
Wow lucky girl
ReplyDeleteJenny
Fun weekend! The guessing game sounds challenging:)
ReplyDeleteAnd that is what weekends are made for! abby
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend. The guessing game could be fun and then again maybe not. I would be willing to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I'm not sure how I feel about a guessing game...then again luckily we don't have too many implements, so it wouldn't be a huge problem! Sounds like your weekend was full of hotness. And yum! Cocoa almonds. Now I want some!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun weeked for sure!
ReplyDelete