Last night, after his shower, he hugged me. "How are you?" he asked.
I shrugged nervously. "Pretty good,"
"Why just pretty good? Are you nervous about something?" his voice was amused, knowing.
"Yes, sir.."
"What are you nervous about?"
"Because I'm going to get a spanking," I whispered into his neck, nuzzling my face against him.
"Why are you gonna get a spanking?" J asked.
By this time I was blushing profusely. "Because I didn't do what I was supposed to..."
"And what was that?"
"To text you," I was hoping to avoid saying the actual trangression, because just thinking about saying it made me cringe.
"Hmm. Why did you do that?" he wondered.
"I dont know,"
"Alright, well .. let's go watch tv for a little while."
It turned out being a little more than a little while, and by the time we went to bed, we both were very tired. I waited for him to instruct me how/where he wanted me, but he didn't. He climbed into bed and said, "I'm going to move your spanking to tomorrow. When the baby takes his first nap."
I whimpered a little bit. I just wanted it over with! I'd spent the whole day, anxious about it, nervous ... I didn't want to have to wait longer!
"What?" he asked, hearing my whimpered complaint. "You can't handle waiting?"
I swallowed my anxiety and nerves, and shrugged my shoulders. "It's fine...It's your call." I had to tell myself that a few more times, to be okay with it, but its true. It's his call, and if he's too tired to punish me, well then I guess I have to deal with my nerves for a few more hours. I brought the punishment on myself, so I should have to take the consequences.
He kissed me, and told me he loved me, and we went to bed.
When the time came the next day, I sat down on the edge of the bed while he looked into the drawer full of implements. He let me believe for a moment that he was considering the loopy, but then he told me that he wasn't going to use it, and asked me where his little brush was.
"On the hutch sweetie," I said, and pointed out the brush's location. What a good girl I am, huh?
He came over, and bent me over the bed, so my bottom was high and vulnerable. He patted my sit spot lovingly and said, "I'm not going to go hard on you. But you said you were going to text me when you came, right?"
"You told me to," I replied.
"Yes, but you said you would, didn't you?"
"Yes sir," I murmured, and he began.
He gave me a few solid swats on my sit spot, then another few on the other side. "Are you going to tell me next time I ask you to?"
"Yes sir!"
He gave me a total of maybe 12 good firm whacks to my lower bum and sit spot, and I was on the verge of tears when he went back to the drawer, placing the brush in and taking out the rubber flogger. He finished up the spanking with that, and it didn't last much longer, nor was it too hard, but I sure did feel punished when he was done. He put the flogger away and came back to me, laying down on the bed and pulling me close against his body. He stroked my hair and spoke softly to me. "Are you going to text me next time, baby?" he wanted to know. I assured him I would. "There have been a few times you haven't. Weren't there?"
"Yeah,"
"Why?"
"I dont know," I shrugged.
"I want you to tell me, okay? I'm not saying every time. But when I tell you, I expect you to."
"Yes sir," I nodded, and felt him tighten his arms around me.
We talked a little bit longer like this, and then J got up and went to the kitchen for something.
I got off the bed and started changing. I put on some lacy panties and a bra, and turned around to examine my bottom in the mirror. It was deep red on my sit spots from the brush, and then splotches and lines of red from the flogger. I sauntered out of our room and to the kitchen, putting an arm on the wall and staring seductively at my husband. "Hi baby," I said, and he turned around.
"Mmm," he said, but continued what he was doing.
I continued speaking flirtaciously, and he flirted back but made no advances, so I started back toward the bedroom.
He followed me in, and we proceeded to have the hottest, most amazing sex of our relationship so far. He was both rough and gentle, at all the right times. He mixed in just the right amount of pain with my pleasure and gosh .. it was just HOT. We came together, a first for us. Normally, I have trouble reaching orgasm through plain old penetration (thats to say, it's never happened), but today was an exception for sure! WOW!
Afterward, we hopped in the shower, and he asked me if I'd blogged about my punishment, or if I was going to. I told him I'd written a post last night, while I was waiting for my sentence to be carried out. When he asked what I wrote about, I asked if he wanted to read it.
He shook his head. "No thank you. I don't read your blog for a reason," which he went on a few moments later to explain as being: "When I used to read your blog, it made me second guess what I was doing and thats not good, you know? If I read about you being nervous or something, it made me doubt myself when doing it again. I like to read our blog, because you can share the important things there."
I had never thought of it that way. I had always assumed that he just didn't care enough about what I was thinking or feeling to read my blog, that it was too much effort for what it was worth. How wrong I was. I'm thankful to have a place to process and work through my feelings without worrying that I will hurt him or make him second guess his dominance.
He handed me my towel and we got out of the shower. As I dried off, he said, "You're going to go curly today, right?"
I smiled. "Yes sir!" I said enthusiastically, as he was walking out of the bathroom.
He turned around, that killer smile plastered across his face. "That's my baby." he said affectionately, and went to the bedroom to dress.
WIN!
How nice that you got a WIN. Sounds like your relationship is going very well. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteFD