Monday, April 2, 2012

Trouble...

     Recently, it has been common for J and I to have some sort of intimate relation before he goes to work. It is often rushed, and there is one focus: his pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! In fact, I like it this way. Anyway, he will sometimes tell me before he leaves that he wants me to play with myself later, and to text him immediately when I come.
     Last Friday happened to be one of those days. Except that he had called me from work, not long after he'd left, and we got into a bit of an argument. Nothing serious, but I was a bit miffed and feeling annoyed with him. So later on when I came, I didn't text him. I didn't really think much of it.
     He hadn't said anything about it all night, or when he arrived home, and I didn't give it another thought.
 
     Today, he had me over his lap. He sang a "have a good day" song to me while he softly spanked my bottom. Then, once he'd finished his song, he rested his hand on my butt. "I've been meaning to ask you," he said, grabbing hold of a fistful of hair. "Did you play with yourself on Friday while I was at work?"
     "Yes sir," I replied breathlessly, feeling my heart rate quicken as he tugged my head back a little more.
     "You did?" he asked. "Did you come, and not tell me?"
     My tummy was doing backflips by now, and I quietly said, "Yes sir..."
     "Hm." he slapped my backside a couple of times, much harder than before. "That's very bad," he let me slide off his lap to my knees, my head resting on his thigh. "You're going to get a spanking for that tonight."
     Suddenly I felt very small and shy, and I buried my face in his shirt. I looked up at him nervously, and he kissed my nose.
     "I love you, baby. Come on, let's go.." he stood up, and helped me to my feet, and we played together with the baby for a few minutes before he left for work.

     I have a lot of feelings right now.

     Nervousness being the main one. He's been talking about the loopy johnny an awful lot lately, hinting about wanting to use it, etc. Gosh, I hope he doesn't use that on me, though I guess I do deserve it if he does.

     WAH!

9 comments:

  1. Eeek! I dont mean to make you more nervous but i have a loopy johnny and i have been trying to think of ways to "lose it" because that thing huuuurts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think of a way to "lose it" without getting in trouble, let me know! We have one that J made (and is VERY proud of, let me add), and I absolutely hate it. It's my least favorite implement, and he knows it.

      Delete
  2. good luck hun. WE might get nervous before hand but we just love the dominance dont we :)
    hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right! I always get nervous beforehand, but I love that he's stepping up and taking his role (and mine!) seriously.

      Delete
  3. Aw, good luck, Heather! But there's still something really loving about it, like he really cares about you being good for him :) I think it's super sweet. Oh, and I adore nose kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riley, nose kisses are my favorite!! he has an evil twist on nose kisses, though ... you definitely would NOT like it!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! I've received some pretty evil nose kisses myself! I could only imagine. Luckily he's nice to me 90% of the time :)

      Delete
  4. I hope it's not very bad..loopy..eek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Stormy .. it wasn't too bad! Thankfully he did NOT use the loopy.. phew!

      Delete