Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Spanking

     I had lain down on the bed, my teddy bear in my arms, and he came and sat beside me.
     "Are you ready for your spanking now?" he asked.
     I groaned quietly, and hugged my teddy tighter. He hadn't mentioned the spanking all day, and I'd begun to wonder if maybe he'd forgotten.
     "What, you didn't forget, did you?"
     "No,"
     "Well then what's all the fuss for? Are you too tired to have it tonight?"
     It had been a busy weekend, and a long day. We stayed up the night before, playing card games and singing and just having a good time with my family. Which was great, but we ended up with very little sleep going into the busiest day of the weekend.
     I considered how very heavy my eyelids felt, but shook my head. "No, I'm not too tired."
     "Ok, roll over." he ordered, reaching out beside the bed and opening the implement drawer. He pulled out the smaller of the two hairbrushes and began using it on his (very short) hair. He does this almost every time he uses the brush, to drag out the waiting period, I think. He also took out the rubber flogger, and a moment later, he leaned over, tugging down my pants and panties.
     Waiting for the first swat was tortuous, my heart pounding in my ears, the anticipation building with each moment that passed uneventfully. When it finally did land, it caught me by surprise.
     "Ouch!" I complained, but he kept going.
     He alternated cheeks, each swat stinging a bit more than the last. After probably a dozen good ones, he put the brush down and started in with the rubber flogger. He colored my bottom a rosy pink, covering every inch with even strokes.
     I was a little squirmy and whimpering every now and then, but I was doing good. That is, until he set the flogger aside and reached into the drawer. I saw his hand close around the loopy johnny handle and I blurted out, "NO," and my eyes filled with tears. 
     With his other hand, he pulled out the heavy acrylic paddle, and replaced the loopy johnny. *WHACK* The paddle landed in the middle of my left cheek.
     "Ow!" 
     "What was that "no" for?" he asked, as he continued to paddle my already red and sore bum.
     "Owwww!" I complained. "Because I wasn't bad!"
     "Yeah, so?" he countered, never losing stride. The longer I left between his question and my response, the harder his swats became.
      "Before we went away, you said..."
     SWAT! "I can't hear you," he told me matter-of-factly.
     "You said my .. my..." for some reason, the word behavior was sticking in my throat. I couldn't make it come out.
     "Louder," he repeated, two more hard swats landing on my fiery bottom.
     The tears were rolling down my cheeks by now. "You said my behavior would dictate how the sp..spanking went. And you said I dont want to hear the words loopy johnny ... and I wasn't baaaaad!"
     "So you protested? Just because I took it out doesn't mean I'm going to use it, I had to take the tape out to get the paddle, too .. I didn't use that, did I?" his voice was stern, and it sent a shiver through me as another sob overtook me.
     "No, sirrrr." I whimpered into the ball of comforter clutched in my fists.
     "Ok then." He told me I'd be getting 20 more on each, and then it would be over. When he'd delivered the final swats, he replaced all the implements in the drawer, and rubbed lotion on my bum.
     Normally, I need more time to recover after a spanking which has made me cry. I need more cuddles and love and kisses, but not this time. I pushed my backside up, offering myself to him. Feeling his hand dip between my legs made me quiver with pleasure, and moments later, he grabbed me by my ankles and yanked me down to the end of the bed.
     "Ass in the air." he commanded, shedding his clothes.
     I assumed the position and felt him pressing into me seconds later. It was bliss. We'd gone the entire weekend with no sex and I had been desperately wanting.
     He took me hard and fast.
     I was floating on submission, my ass stinging and sore, feeling his strong, calloused hands gripping at my body, closing around my throat, firmly pulling my hair ... it was glorious.

     Afterwards, we lay together, my head on his chest and his arm around me. Our breathing slowed and our heartrates gradually returned to normal, and we fell asleep together, happy to be home.

3 comments:

  1. My sir does similar things... just because he can :)we should learn not to question at that very delicate time ;)
    hugs kiwi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably slept like a baby that night I'm sure. I just love the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, this hurts! Ouch.

    Hot though. :)

    ReplyDelete