Sunday, April 1, 2012

Date Night

     We had gone into the bedroom to change/dress for our date night dinner. We had about an hour before we would have to leave, so as we finished dressing, J said, "Want to go in the living room and watch an episode of Breaking Bad?"
     I didn't answer. I did not particularly want to go in the living room. I wanted a spanking! I hadnt been spanked in what felt like forever. So, I flopped down on the bed and looked up at him, shaking my head no.
     "No? What do you want, then?" he wanted to know, and I blushed deeply. I didn't offer any explanation, so he ordered, "Tell me what you want to do instead."
     I took a deep breath, gathered all my courage and quickly said, "I want you to spank me." Then I let out a sigh of relief, because I'd made it through the entire sentence without dying (yet) from the embarassment.
     "What?" 
     I know he heard me. That twinkle in his eye gives him away every damn time. I narrowed my eyes just slightly, then repeated myself as fast as I could. My heart was pounding.    
     "I want you to pick something from the drawer, and put on some music." he told me as he walked toward the bedroom door. "I need to use the bathroom."
the "knotty" paddle ;)
     I jumped up and went to to the drawer. I stared at the implements that fill it, and suddenly felt very, very stupid. WHY THE HELL DID I WANT THIS?! None of the implements looked the least bit friendly in that moment, so I reached for one that can be either very lovely or very evil. The last time we used it, our night ended wonderfully, so .. maybe I was a little hopeful. I put music on my iPhone and turned up the volume all the way ,and set it on the dresser. I crawled onto the bed and sat down, holding the large clear paddle in my hands. I couldn't help stare at it, my eyes tracing it's curves, my hands spinning it so I could see every inch. My body was responding to the sight in front of it. I started getting nervous, my heart was beating faster, my breathing a little quicker as well. I set the paddle down and hopped off the bed, en route to my glass of wine on the hutch. I reached it just as J was coming back into the room, and I giggled nervously.
     "What?" he asked.
     "Nothing, I was just gonna drink some of my wine.." I told him, and he nodded.
     "Go ahead, but hurry."
     I took a few sips and then set the glass down, turning to look at J.
     He guided me to the bed, and helped me up onto it, and positioned me so I was on my hands and knees. He picked up the paddle, and lined up with my bottom.
     The first smack really took me by surprise. It hurt SO much more than I remembered!
     After the second, I told him it was too hard.
     Do you know what he said? "No it's not," and he kept right on going.
     Another two swats later, I had fallen out of position, and rolled over so I was sitting on my bottom, and he couldn't get to it. "It's toooo haaaard," I complained again. God, it hurt SO much!
     Without saying a word, he took two steps over to the hutch, grabbed my wine glass, and handed it to me. The look on his face said it all.
     I actually started laughing. Call me stupid, but I was so nervous! I had this stupid smile plastered on my face as I gulped down some more wine. I felt scared that he would think I was mocking him or being disrespectful for smiling and laughing like that, but if he did, he didn't say a thing. I think he must have known I was just nervous.
     He took the wine and put it back on the hutch, pointing for me to get back into position.
     I'd like to point out that being on my hands and knees is a tough position for me when I'm being spanked. I hate it. It's so hard to hold position, because theres so many different directions and ways you can move away LOL. For some reason, I always feel like it hurts more, too. Anyway, I got back into position and he started paddling again. I managed to stay up longer this time, but I ended up falling out of position again. "Please," I begged. "It hurtssss. Can we use something else? Please,"
     He contemplated for a moment before handing me the paddle, nodding his head.
     I went back to the drawer, placing the paddle inside and picking out the "cheetah whip" as he calls it. It's a new favorite of his, because he can strike me other places than just my bottom.
the rubber flogger, or "cheetah whip"
     "Back over," he said. "Pants down."
     I stood back up, slipped my pants down below my bottom, and climbed back into position.
     He whipped me with the flogger for a bit. This time, he did not strike me anywhere else (not that I'm complaining! It's just a rareity now-a-days).
     I'm not sure if it was just because I haven't had a harder spanking in some time, but I just couldn't take it. I wasn't in the right headspace, or something. I twisted around and cried out, "Can I surrender?"
     He thought for a minute or so. "If you do, you'll have to take four more on each with that paddle, and another ten on each with this."
     I shook my head.
     "Because it's date night, and you're a good girl, we can finish with twenty on each with the cheetah whip."
     "Can I lay down?" I asked softly, blinking my eyes at him innocently. I may or may not have had a bit of a pout on.
     "No." he said firmly. The last fourty strokes were firm, and stung like hell, but it was over quickly enough. He didn't let me up when he was finished. He put the flogger aside and stood behind me, gripping my hips and pulling my hot, stingy bum up against him. He pressed against me, rubbing the rough denim of his jeans on my scorched skin.
     It hurt, but it felt so good, too. I was getting more aroused by the second. I felt him slip his fingers into the waistband of my lacy thong, and pull it down to just below my ass. The more his hands kneaded and rubbed, the more my desire grew. His hands were roaming all over, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, touching my incredibly sensitive skin all over.
     The next thing I knew, he had shed his clothes, and was pushing my shoulders down, pressing into me from behind.
     He took me hard and fast, his hips slamming into me.
     As my pleasure mounted, I found myself oddly craving ... more pain? I literally almost purred when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. It made the good feelings so much better.

     We laid together afterwards for a bit, before we went to dinner. It felt good just to be with him, in his arms, skin to skin. We went out and had a lovely dinner together, I had parmesean crusted chicken ... delicious.
     I was extremely tired when we got home, and ended up falling asleep almost immediately. I did get to enjoy sleeping until 8:30 am, something that happens VERY rarely!
     The rest of our day will be spent visiting with a friend of ours, and the rest of the week we wont get to spend much time together. We will be away for the weekend, which will be nice but hectic. I sure am glad we got to have our date night before all the chaos sets in!

     I hope everyone had a good weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great date night... and a good reminder - why do we keep asking for this??? Oh yeah... (the after).

    :)

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect date night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have to say it again...THAT THING IS THICK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...now that is a great way to start off date nite! That acrylic paddle looks menacing. abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, you're brave, girl! I think I'm totally going to have nightmares just from looking at that pic of your paddle! EEK! I'm glad it was a great night for you, though! It sounds like it was exactly what you needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That paddle is SO pretty! But...it does look SUPER painful. Hooray for date nights:)

    ReplyDelete