J told me yesterday afternoon that I was going to be spanked last night, and that he planned to restrain my legs. True to his word, before bed he pulled out the liberator shape that we own (the black label hipster) and his belt. After I'd bent over the shape, he wrapped the belt around my thighs and secured them together. He started with the strap.
After a few well placed whaps, I threw my hands back and cried, "Ouch! Warm it up first, please!"
"Babe, I'm getting the handcuffs." he told me, matter-of-factly. He got them, and wrapped them around my wrists, then clipped them onto the hipster.
What an experience! It was an intense combination of sensations. The pain of the strap, the helplessness of being restrained, the wash of submission from being tied and spanked ... it was a very different experience than being spanked unrestrained. At first, it was very frustrating to not be able to put my hands back and protect myself. I never realized how much I take that for granted, the short reprieve that I can buy myself when I am unrestrained and put my hands back. Being unable to do that (or much of anything else but lie there and focus on my burning butt) put me in a submissive place very, very quickly.
He used the strap for a "warm up" then moved onto the small hairbrush. He certainly didn't go very easy and I was pleading before he'd finished with it.
*side note* When I say "pleading" I don't mean that I asked him to stop or anything like that. I hardly EVER ask him to stop .. usually I just say "please" a lot. I guess it's my way of saying slow down!
After he finished with the hairbrush, he went to the drawer and grabbed what looked to me like the majority of our implements. His next weapon of choice was the loopy.
I know I have mentioned in the past my extreme hatred for this implement, but I'm going to go there again. I hate it. It's evil. I don't know what it is about it (maybe the cruel bite) but no matter how he uses it, it makes me feel punished and not in the good way. I just feel like he's upset with me or something and that really throws me off when I haven't done anything wrong. I started to cry almost immediately after he started using it.
He didn't use it long, and honestly, I didn't really feel much of it. After the strap and hairbrush, I didn't feel much of anything. I mean, I knew that he was spanking me, but it was more just sensation than pain. He used every implement we own, though I didn't know that until he told me later. By the last paddle, the thick lexan, I'd not only stopped crying, I was pushing my bottom out for more. When he stopped paddling me, for a split second I found myself wishing there were more. Then his fingers were inside me and I was swept away in a surge of ecstasy. He played me like an instrument, knowing all the right notes to hit.
I was literally begging him to take me.
He did not disappoint.
Overall, I liked being restrained. It was an intense experience, but I enjoyed the almost instant submissiveness it brought me. I cant say for sure, but I think it made J feel powerful. I hope it did. The sex afterward was HOT. It was passionate, rough, and he was totally in control.
When we talked about it the next day, we both agreed that the sex was amazing. He felt that restraining me was "interesting" because it was new. He must have liked it a little, as he told me this morning that tonight he was going to restrain me again tonight... ankles, thighs and wrists. Hmm .. I may have to invest in some thigh cuffs :)
Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteKitty
I second Kitty's comment! :)
ReplyDeleteI completely concur about the amazing submissiveness to be found in being restrained. The head space is almost instantaneous and it puts everything into focus...liberating! :)
Thanks for sharing this, Heather! I can't wait to read about tonight's restraint session... :)
I find being restrained frees me form worrying about getting my hands in the way, from getting out of position, from fighting, and allows me to just be in the moment.
ReplyDeleteWow.. I've never been restrained... I've fantasized about it... sounds like an avenue worth exploring! Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading this post Heather. I get what you mean about being restrained. It's 'instant' submissiveness but I have never been restrained during a spanking. I'm thinking I would quite like this :)
ReplyDeletePS: huge bleeeeeeeeep for the Loopy!!!!
Great post, Heather! I love your writing style and the fact that you're relating real experiences. Very hot.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to read more here.
Regards,
Quai
The only times I've been restrained have been for play, for erotic spankings and other endeavors. And even then, it's been awhile. I wonder how I'd feel about being restrained for discipline. I'm not sure. I'm glad it went well for you though! ;)
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with abby - thats it exactly. I was restrained a week ago and thats why i hit subspace...i figured im not going anywhere so may as well relax and accept this...which is what i did....i like being restrained.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Im happy it worked well for you and that you have such a positive experience :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHot post. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm hardly ever *not* restrained for a spanking, which sometimes makes it feel more erotic because I have to hold still. :) I do love being restrained though!
ReplyDelete