Bedtime is my favorite time of the day. Not because by the time we go to bed I'm usually exhausted, or because I really like sleeping in general, but because it's when J and I get to be alone together. I love snuggling up to him and putting my head on his bare chest, feeling his strong arms around me, holding me close. Last night, J told me it was his favorite time of the day, too, which made me smile.
While we were laying together, my cheek pressed against his chest, I suddenly had an irresistable urge to lick his nipple. My tongue flicked out and did just that, and I giggled when he squirmed. It drives him nuts when I do this because it tickles him.
"Don't," he said.
Seconds later, my tongue flashed out again.
He rolled to his side, and grabbed one of my legs, lifting it (and me) into the air. He put one of his legs beneath me to keep me propped up, and started swatting the spot where my leg meets my bum. He doesnt use his hand to spank me very often, and when he does, it usually feels more "thuddy" then "stingy". This time, though, they were lighter spanks but faster and more of them. It really was stinging by the time he finished and let me back down!
I'd snuggled back up to him and my eyes were twinkling when I stuck my tongue out and pretended to lick him again.
"Go ahead, you can.." he said.
I narrowed my eyes at him, and shook my head. "Uh-uh!"
He laughed. "Why, do you think this is a set up?"
"A little bit," I giggled.
"Well, it's not. This time I'm giving you permission. Before, I told you not to."
I didn't lick it again. I did reach up and kiss him, and soon, our minds were on other things.
We touched and caressed each other gently, both of us getting worked up and hot for each other.
"Get those panties off," J murmured in my ear.
I wiggled out of them and tossed them quickly aside, eager to return to our activities.
The second his hands were back on me I was breathing heavy, my heart pounding in my chest. J stopped abruptly and said, "I want you to get over my lap."
*shivers* MMM. I looooveee when he says 'I want you to....' when he's telling me what to do. I dont know why, but it sounds so authoritative and sexy.
I jumped up and laid right over his lap. I could feel him, his excitement pressing hard into my tummy.
He grabbed a handful of my hair and he started spanking me. "I told you that you were going to be spanked," he reminded me firmly, his hand peppering my bottom with crisp swats.
"No you didnt!" I squealed.
"I owed you one from days past,"
Weirdly enough, I felt kinda touched that he remembered! I had thought about asking him, since he was sick the other day when I was supposed to get one, but I decided not to bother him with it. For him to remember and give it to me anyway really meant a lot.
He didn't spank particularly hard, but it warmed me back up and rejuvinated some of the sting from my previous spanking. In the middle of the spanking he said, "When I'm finished spanking you, I want you to make love to me."
That wasnt going to be a problem.
Sounds like a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
PK
ahhhh......very nice!!
ReplyDeletefun fun fun fun fun - in the words of tigger
ReplyDeleteits so great when they remember without us reminding them isnt it? It DOES sound like a wonderful evening - way to go :)
ReplyDeleteBedtime is my favourite time of day too all for the same reasons - its nice to be just together alone in the quiet darkness. I find that we reach out and touch each other with our toes in the middle of teh night - that reassurance that each one of us is still there.
love and hugs xxx
Awwwww! Bedtime is special, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteKiwi we do the same thing with our feet. We are always reaching out to touch each other, to know were each there. J says I do it in my sleep :p
ReplyDelete