Tuesday, May 3, 2011

maintenance fulfilled

    Maintenance finally happened. Today, before J went to work instead of last night. Last night I was having irregular contractions and we didn't want to mess with those so it was better to put it off til today.
    It was a quick hand spanking (100 on each) and it didn't hurt too bad ;p .. nah, it wasn't bad at all. It stung a little, and I pouted afterward, but only playfully. It was nice, to be honest. It left me with that warm tingly feeling. I love being spanked before J goes to work. Something about it keeps me happy and upbeat while he's gone.
    He'd wanted me to pick a card at first but I asked if he would please just use his hand. I can't handle implements right now. They all just hurt so bad, and I'm afraid that since I havent been spanked with one in quite a while, they would leave some sort of mark that would have to be explained to my doctor. No thanks!

    Anyway, thought I'd pop in and update y'all. It's a beautiful day, so I'm off to take a nice, long, (probably SLOW) walk! Then it's back to eating pineapple on my bouncy ball :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the pineapple and bouncy ball.

    I am so proud of you. You are getting better and better at saying what you need.

    I love that warm tingly feeling from a spanking like that.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ~No worries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally found your blog today and stayed up all night reading through every one of your posts. The reason I find myself staying up and reading is because I find myself in similar situations to you.

    I constantly feel the need to be spanked by my boyfriend (I too have always enjoyed the thought of being spanked from a young age, and am also very shy about this) constantly. We have actually talked about it (he ran into somethings on my computer), and he is actually more into it than I have ever hoped for.

    We decided we were going to do punishments for when I misbehave, however I feel like he never delivers them, and if he does I'm often disappointed and want more, even though I try to beg and plead my way out of it during.

    It makes no sense to me, and I was wondering if you ever figured this out. Why do we ask for a spanking, and then fight our way out of it when they finally agree to go through with it, and if we get our way out of it, we regret fighting out of it in the first place. It's quite frustrating.

    Just so you know, my boyfriend and I have only been dating for 3 months, but we have lived with each other since day one and we have had this understanding since the beginning, but it has been difficult for us. We're a bit younger than you guys are, I'm 19 and he's 23. And so we don't have a place to call home yet, which makes it almost impossible for him to do the dead in fear of his brother, or my family hearing.

    I'm not sure what to do. I'm going to show him a few of your first posts, maybe he'll get the hint that I need to cry as well. I know he doesn't want to hurt me, so it's hard for him. But I feel like I need it, even though I'm so scared for that day to come.

    I have been up all night, it's almost 7am and I haven't even touched my homework that I have due tomorrow (I feel like I get nothing done when I crave to be spanked). And I know we have the house to ourselves today until around 2pm, so I'm going to try to get some form of spanking, we'll see how it goes.

    Thanks for creating this blog. I don't feel alone in my frustrations. :)

    Good luck with your pregnancy, and your DD relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, the warm tingly spankings are my fave! And thank you, I'm pretty impressed with the progress I've been making :)

    Zoe, thank you for taking the time to read and I'm glad that my posts are able to help you!

    ReplyDelete