Tuesday, May 31, 2011

missing ttwd

I am so missing spankings! Life with a newborn is hectic and stressful at times, and I could use a good spanking to reset me and ease my stress. My incision opened up in a small spot and it's still pretty tender but I've been doing most everything I normally do and feel "fine". I'm probably over-doing it and my dr scolded me a little when I went to have the opening checked, but I just want life to be back to normal. I'm not doing anything crazy or heavy lifting, but a mommys gotta do what a mommys gotta do, right? (especially when daddy sleeps through ANYTHING lol). Ah well... I'm hoping J can be talked into maybe easing back into spanking? We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. Girl .. nothing is normal with a baby in the house!!! You may as well throw that thought in the wind. It's been 7 months since Tadpole was born and we still aren't back to normal! I look at it as a new chapter in the journey we are on in ttwd! Good luck!!! oh and if you ever need another mom to chat with feel free to email me and I will give you my chat names!

    ~Hugs~
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing...babies are so wonderful....and so much work. I hope you get lots of rest and lots of help...but for goodness sake, take it easy!! Thanks for commenting on my site...I'm excited to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. You are just in a trench right now that you will be able to climb out of soon. Hang in there kiddo!

    ReplyDelete