Saturday, April 24, 2010
A Spanking in the Near Future
Today is Saturday, and the day that Jack chose to administer my weekly "reminder spankings." He has been working in the yard all day with our roommate, leaving me with nothing to do other than to think about what's going to happen tonight. This will be the first ever reminder spanking, and I'm beginning to wonder why I suggested it in the first place! He came in a little while ago and bent down to kiss me. "You're getting your spanking tonight," he reminded me. "A long, long one. And I might have to break out the cuffs if you start putting your hands back." My heart immediately started racing and I looked up at him to see if he was serious. He was. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked, leaning forward and kissing my chin quickly, and grinning. "I love you." What the hell? How can he be so nonchalant about this? It's amazing how he can just go on with his day and not give a second thought to it, and it's all I can think about all day long. He left to go finish his yardwork, and I sat contemplating his words. How did this man go from being afraid to spank me, to threatening me with this?! I'm afraid to even try to imagine what he's going to use. The black strap, probably, the five fingered strap, definitely, the hairbrush? Possibly. We have quite the little arsenal of spanking tools, but he tends to forget about the old ones as we get new ones. The endless posibilities are torturous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment