I immediately felt shy and giggled, shaking my head.
He repeated himself.
I should have known better than to tell him no, but I wasn't thinking. I was feeling playful and giddy and I did it. I told him no.
He grabbed me, pulling me up against his body, pinning me there with his arm. He pulled my shirt up, revealing my breasts to him. He laid me down on my back and grabbed my right breast with one hand, dealing me several sharp blows to my nipple in a row with the other.
I writhed in pain, and he held me tighter, slapping my other breast. I whimpered, and he lowered his mouth to my ear.
"It would have been much easier if you'd just shown them to me when I asked, wouldn't it have been?"
"Yes, Daddy! I'm sorry,"
He didn't offer a response. Instead he continued slapping my breasts.
By now they were very sore and each slap felt like it hurt worse than the last. I cried out and he told me again, I should have listened to him when he'd asked. That I am not to tell him no when he requests to see my body.
"Ten more on each," he told me, pinching my tender nipples, before grabbing hold of my left breast and landing ten calculated, stinging slaps. He grabbed my right breast next and dealt me another ten blows.
My eyes were watery when he'd finished.
He looked me in the eye and asked, "Wouldn't have been better to do as you're told?"
I nodded. "Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry I didn't listen, I am!"
"It's not going to happen again, right?"
"Right!" I agreed.
His hand slipped between my legs, rubbing my clit as he spoke gruff words into my ear. "Yeah? You're gonna be Daddy's good girl now?"
"Ohhhhh yes Daddyy," I moaned my affirmation, and we moved on to more pleasant activities.
Fast forward a few days to this morning. Daddy asked me to light a candle in the kitchen and I didn't feel like doing it. I was playing on my phone and felt like I shouldn't have to go light the candle, and I told Daddy I didn't want to.
He started counting.
Ladies, let me tell you .. when your man starts to count, it's serious business. I didn't believe it, not until he got to ten.
My bottom lip flopped over and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.
"Roll over." he ordered again, and it was very clear I had no wiggle room here.
I flipped over and and buried my face in my pillow, whimpering when I felt him yank my dress up over my bottom.
He whipped me without a word, holding me in place and setting my backside on fire. He only gave me 10 on each, but they were hard and I was feeling quite contrite by the time he'd finished. He put it back in the drawer and said, "That's for not listening to me, and thinking my counting was a joke. Go light the candle."
I got up and lit the candle. I think I'll be following directions from now on!
It's hard to listen sometimes...but I think that he showed what happens when you don't. *sigh* If that's a pic of the lesson then I hope you are sitting on soft things. Listening is something I struggle with to. :)
ReplyDeleteI tell myself it's not a problem. It's easy. I wanna please him after all don't i?
ReplyDeleteBut I still end up doing stuff i know will upset him. It's like the circuits in my brain gets crossed. YOu know it, but do it anyway.
Hugs. I'm assuming that's the pic of the result. cushions. cushions. if i could send cloud pillows over, i would.
Good luck with wanting to obey the first time! Sending pillowy thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kitty
It's like he lit you because you didn't want to light the candle. Eeeks. I'm with Kitty on those pillowy thoughts. Hugs to you, and yes, you'll do as you're told the next time :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes I get into a little trouble when I hesitate. I do understand the part about being told twice. Good luck on listening tthe first time. And hope the pillow wishes are helping
ReplyDelete