Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Vacation Fun
Little man hasn't been sleeping well on our vacation. He has also started throwing tantrums this week. Full on, throwing himself down, tossing his head around, screaming his face off, tantrums.
To be honest, it's wearing on me. Being on vacation is so much more work with a young child, without the tantrums and 4 am wake up calls.
Don't get me wrong, I'm having a good time, and for the most part, so is the little guy. This morning, however, I was feeling super overwhelmed. I sat down on the bed while Daddy got dressed, and I pulled my teddy bear to me, holding him tightly to my chest.
"Are you gonna take a nap, sweetie?"
I shrugged. "I dunno."
"You should." he leaned down, his large frame bent over my body. His lips brushed mine, then pressed against my neck, and that spot on my collarbone that gives me goosebumps and makes me giggle. His hand slipped up my shirt, agile fingers quickly finding the stiff nubs and giving them a pinch.
My breath caught in my throat, paused by both the pain in my nipples and the dampness between my legs.
The house we rented for the week happens to have a clothes line outside, and a bag of clothespins by the front door. There were a few in our bedroom (who knows how they got there :p) and Daddy took one, closing it over my left nipple. He leaned in to kiss me again, his broad chest brushing against the clothespin, eliciting another gasp from me. He yanked down my shorts and kissed between my legs, his tongue snaking out and licking me slowly.
I moaned, trying to be quiet so as not to let his mother hear, and lifted my hips toward him.
He grabbed my breast hard, and rubbed my clit, leaning near to me. "I want you to make yourself come, and then take a nap." he kissed my forehead, my nose and my lips. "You should get your rest. I want you to be awake and vibrant tonight. I'm going to put you over my knee, like this (as he bends me over his lap), and then I'm going to smack your bum (he starts tapping my bottom lightly). But I'll have to use the cane (its our quietest implement). Then I'm going to bend you over and fuck you good. I want you nice and rested."
I smiled at him embarrassedly, feeling taken care of and loved.
He kissed me again, then started toward the door. "Make sure you text me when you come."
"Yes Daddy," I called obediently. It didn't take long to finish the first task, and once I had, I was asleep almost immediately after I texted Daddy.
He's the best. He always knows just what I need ;)
I can't wait for bed time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment