Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Good Day

     I was feeling antsy. You know, that feeling you get when you just want to be put in your place ... you want to feel his dominance. It was frustrating, because the baby hasn't been napping well so we had no time to do anything about it anyway.
     About 20 minutes before J had to go to work, we were all in the living room. J was in his chair, the baby was playing on the floor, and I was sitting by J's feet as we both monitored the baby.
     "Put the gate up in the baby's doorway and meet me in the bedroom." he told me, then walked off to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.
     I did as he'd asked, then followed to the room. As soon as I'd closed the door behind me, he grabbed me and used his body to pin me against the wall. I felt his hand close around a handful of hair, then his breath was hot on my ear.
     He was pressed against me, the one hand firmly grasping my hair, his other roaming freely. He slipped it inside my flowy capris, pushing my underwear aside. He relentlessly teased me, until my knees were buckling, and then he stepped back, freeing me. "Get your clothes off," he told me, as he quickly stripped off his own.
     I looked at him, in a haze. "All of them?"
     "Yes,"
     I shed them in a hurry, and he grabbed me, pushing me onto my knees on the end of the bed. He pushed me forward, so I was bent over, and then he was in me. All I could do was gasp and moan as he used me for a quick release before work. There was no concern for whether I would orgasm. This was about him, and that in itself was glorious.
     When he was finished, I collapsed in a breathless, contented heap on the bed and he cleaned up, then redressed for work. He hugged me, and kissed me and told me how very much he loves me.

    
     This morning, I was cranky and frustrated. I was annoyed. Now? Well .. now, I'm a veeeerry happy girl :)

3 comments:

  1. Funny, I just sent a text to Michael telling him that I'm feeling a little on edge for some reason, antsy, like you, and longing to feel his dominance. Unfortunately for me, Michael isn't even in the same state as I am at the moment. Your short little tryst sounds lovely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an excerpt out of a very hot kinky story lol. Sounds like you felt his dominance for sure! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete