Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catch Up - a quick update.

     I'm a little late back, but I hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was lovely .. it was our son's first Christmas, and he was one spoiled little man come Christmas morning! He had a blast tearing the paper off gifts all day, and he even got to eat some ham at Christmas breakfast at my dad's. I was one of the lucky ones who made it through the Holidays without a punishment, thanks mostly to J being very understanding about my stress level. Had he been a less patient man, I probably would have gotten my butt beat.
      After a week and a half of being off work and home with my boys, it was extemely difficult to return to work. I cried that morning before leaving home. Some days it is still hard for me to get myself out of the house, all I want to do is stay home and take care of them. It's an odd feeling, really, because I do love my job, but I dread having to go!
     My sister is home on break from school, and in two weeks is leaving for Italy for the semester. I am so happy and excited for her, because I know what an amazing experience she's going to have, but at the same time I am a little sad. I'm not going to see my sister for the next four months. She's going to be gone until my baby's first birthday! We are very close, and it's going to be hard for me to be that far from her for so long.
     I dont know why I haven't been inspired to write lately. It's not that nothing is happening, because it is. Sometimes, I'll come up with a post in my head, it will sound really good, and then I'll hop on the computer to type it out and I totally blank. Either that or it ends up sounding stupid or not at all like I intended it to. It's been quite frustrating, so I thought about writing some fiction .. it turns out, that's not so easy for me right now either. Maybe it's all the other "little" things I've got floating around in my head that are taking up too much space. All I know is, I don't like it, and I hope it ends soon!!

     I'm hosting a sex toy party on Friday, and I'm hoping that people actually show up! I invited quite a few people, through an event page on facebook, but only a couple people have RSVP'd so far. At any rate, at least after that I'll have something to write  about! :)

3 comments:

  1. Heather what company is doing iit?/ I used to do those.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I know what you mean about writer's block when it comes to writing posts. OMG, I've been struggling with that for weeks, and not sure why! Ugh!

    Aren't first Christmases fun?! Ours was a blast too, a lot like yours (except I DIDN'T stay out of trouble--lucky girl, I'm envious you did, lol--and my trouble was pretty major). But my kid made out like a bandit, and it was SO fun to watch! :D

    I'm sorry things are a little hard right now! Hang in there! Hugs!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete