Friday, September 16, 2011

Better Days

     I am feeling all kinds of happy, loved, and secure these past couple of days. The past couple of weeks have been pretty darn good, actually, and I'd be willing to bet it's all the spankings I've been getting! There have been quite a few, most of them short and playful, but all of them amazing.
     The transformation I'm seeing in J is gradual but significant. He is more confident in leading me, being in control of me and I love it. When he asserts his control over me, I just want to melt into a puddle at his feet.
      I think my love language is spanking .. is that possible? It has become quite clear, at least to me, that there is a direct connection with my behind being spanked, and my mood. I have felt less out of control of myself, my emotions and my life since I've sensed J stepping up. The overwhelming emotions I was feeling are gone. My theory is that since I was feeling so disconnected from J for a while there, everything else just seemed a billion times worse than it really was. I felt like he didn't want me, that he was annoyed and irritated with me, and that he would rather do anything in the world other than just spend time with me. Of course none of these things could be further from the truth, but it was how I felt at the time. It had been quite a while since I'd really been spanked, there had been a few instances where my feelings were unintentionally hurt, and thats all it took. I was falling deeper and deeper into a pit of self pity and I didn't know how to express that I was feeling unloved. Things are pretty much the opposite, now. Moments like this are happening all the time:

     Yesterday while we were rolling around on the bed and playing with each other, a conversation arose that made my heart flutter. At one point he grabbed my bum and asked me how it was, to which I replied it was fine. He asked how I wanted it to be, and as any devout spanko would reply, I chirped, "Red!"
     He happily obliged me, spanking me first with his hand, then asking for .. wait for it ... his brush! HIS! My, oh my. And no, that wasn't even the heart fluttering comment, but it did make me just a little happy, even though I didn't want "his" brush anywhere near my butt. Once he'd reddened my bum to his satisfaction, he said, "It's red, just how you like it!"
     Giggling, I agreed. I do like it red.
     "You want it to be red all the time?"
     I nodded shyly, blushing. "Yes sir!" I said, barely over a whisper.
     "Every day? That's a big commitment to make.." he told me. "Do you think your butt can handle it?" 
     "UMM YES!" I said excitedly, wiggling my bum at him. Now, let me pause here to point out that this most likely is a case of my fantasy riddled mind getting way ahead of my poor little butt. In my defense, I get caught up in the idea of being spanked every day. There's just something about it, knowing there will be a moment in every day where I must physically submit to him, that I will feel his dominance and control, a time in each day that belongs to just the two of us. I love that idea. Yeah, spankings hurt, but hey .. no pain, no gain, right? We've had daily spankings in the past, and I had a serious love/hate relationship with them. I know he wasn't saying that there would be daily spankings, but thats where my mind went spinning to, and what a lovely place it is! At any rate, I'll take a spanking as often as he wants to give 'em!  (Which lately, is faaar more often than before!!)

     Last night, I had gone shopping with a friend. When I got home, I texted J who was at work and told him I missed him.
     His response : miss u! ur not texting while driving r ya?
     It kinda took my breath away. That might sound stupid to you, but J isn't the type of guy to "check up" on me. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure he just doesnt feel the need to. I sort of liked it, though. I liked that he wanted to make sure I was behaving, and following the only "rule" we really have! In the past, I have hoped for him to "check up" on other things, like when he asked me to do something specifically. I struggle with confessing if I've broken the rule or disobeyed because I am afraid he will think I'm saying it to get punished. Which is absolutely not the case. I hate disobeying and/or disappointing him. I want to please him, and it breaks my heart when he is anything but happy with me. So anyway, that was kinda neat.

     All this to say, things are amazing. I have a few posts in the works right now, I'm still trying to disentangle and organize my thoughts. Also, I'm now on twitter! @disciplinedream follow me :)

11 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, and I have to say a daily spanking sounds good to me... Much better than the word of the day calendars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I swear, you are the cutest little thing! I can't take getting spanked as much as you, but I am definitely starting to appreciate your same thought process on the control, submission, not wanting to disobey/dissapoint him.

    Hugs!
    Kelly

    ~No worries

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the "spanking is your love language" comment. That was great and puts it in perspective. It really sounds like you two are doing well and I can absolutely relate to the closeness that comes from him being in control. Love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the more spankings I get the happier and more content I am. I'm very happy things are going so well for you!

    ~ Audra

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would just LOVE a daily spanking....wow way to go....i too feel more content and connected and respectful and secure and loved the more spankings i get the better....it is a big commitment though - every day....but to me even a light quick 5 minute one is as good as the marathon sessions......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd just like to say that I also enjoy reading your blog. It's insightful and helpful to read other people's perspectives and views and I also enjoy reading everybody's individual comments. Each person may have a slightly different opinion but they are always constructively and thoughtfully put :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROTFL...spanking is your love language miss bionic butt!!! ha ha! The first time Z asked if I was texting while driving I got the same "flutter."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading your posts! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, spanking is definitely not my love language..hee hee. Mine would be more like " I'm not going to spank you this time.." LOL. But I love your blog and you definitely know what you want. :)

    I'm glad he's checking up on you. Rules are not all they are cracked up to be, ya know. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily, thank you! I definitely agree about those calenders...

    CG, I'm tellin ya, it doesn't get much better than this.

    Susie, I'm glad you can relate!

    Audra, great minds think alike :)

    Kiwi, I think you'd be surprised at how much you'd grow to love a daily spanking. I don't mean marathon sessions .. when we had daily spankings they were usually over pretty quickly and were not very severe. They did, however, provide a great reminder of who's who ... and helped me to feel closer to him while he was at work. From reading your blog, I think you'd quite like it :)

    Dee, thanks so much! I agree, and I think that is part of what makes this little bloggy community of ours so wonderful. Even though we all have our differences, there are core similarities that we all can relate to. We all support each other and truly want the best for each other. We can ask each other the hard questions and point out different perspectives on a situation. All with no judgement. It's pretty great.

    Ashley, no bionic butt here! Cut it out with that talk, J thinks it's funny that I've been referred to a couple times as bionic butt and he uses it against me when I'm being spanked .. so not fair!

    Isla, you're too sweet! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stormy, I can't say I'm surprised to see that spanking is not your love language lol but thank you, and I love reading your blog too. You're an excellent writer and way more clever and witty than I could hope to be. I'm glad he's checking up, too...it makes me feel secure :)

    ReplyDelete