Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Little Fun

    I have never been one to be shy about sex toys. I bought a vibrator when I was 17. I was waiting to have sex until I found someone worth giving my virginity to, but that didn't mean that I didn't have needs. My vibrator was good for fulfilling those needs. I have had to replace it a few times in the past few years, but I brought it with me when I moved in with J, and now we have fun with it together. I had honestly never considered buying a dildo, because I need outside stimulation to get off, and dildos kinda creeped me out!
    However, when I was given the opportunity to review a product for Eden Fantasys, we chose a dildo. After reading Audra's post, we thought it could be fun to use together. It came in a VERY discreet package, which was great, because our roommate was actually the one who found the package on the doorstep after it arrived! I would have just died if he'd been able to tell what it was, but there was no way of telling.
    The actual dildo that we received was the silicone crystal cote. I decided to try it out on my own before using it with J. I was honestly a little apprehensive about using it since sex lately has been incredibly painful (being 39 weeks preggy and all) but I had NOTHING to worry about! I obviously used a bunch of lube and it felt great! The dildo is ribbed and somewhat stiff but realistic feeling. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it! It was just the right size, and it even looks neat! There's also a suction cup on the bottom that I didn't use, but could be super useful in the shower! ;)

    If you haven't checked out the website for Eden Fantasys, you totally should! They have a wide selection of fun toys, including dildos, glass dildos, vibrators, and more kinky stuff!

4 comments:

  1. No, no baby :(

    He's measuring rather large but my doctor is out for the week so they scheduled me in for the first available apt Monday so we can discuss a plan of action. I'm ready to meet this little (well, big) guy and so done being preggo, I hope they decide to induce me. We will see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, it's like a dildo epidemic! Or like the sexual revolution is happening all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...that thing should keep things interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete