Friday, January 28, 2011

The healing of a good spanking

Last night was just horrible. I couldn't sleep. Every year, I dread falling asleep on January 27 because I abhorr waking up on January 28th. In 2005, I woke up to the sound of soft crying in the living room, where my mother had been laying in a hospital bad for the past few days. Her organs were shutting down, and the doctors told us she'd have about two weeks to live. As soon as I heard the crying, I felt sick to my stomach. I knew that something just wasn't  right and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to pretend for just a few more minutes that nothing had changed. Then my dad came in my room and shook me awake, and said, "She's gone." That moment plays in my head each year when I wake up on this day. So needless to say last night I was fighting sleep, afraid to have to wake up and relive that again.

I lay next to J, staring at the wall. I could feel his eyes watching me, and he rolled over, putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead. I wanted to just pour my heart out, but I've kept it all in for so long, I couldn't let it out. He sat up and since I was already laying on my side, he started swatting me. I gripped his arm. "Ow," I moaned. He leaned down next to my ear and said, "I'm going to get the strap. I think you need a spanking." he murmured. I just blinked at him, thinking that he'd read my mind! I arranged my pillow and laid over it like a good girl while he went to the drawer and got the strap. He came back and sat beside me, pulling my shorts down. He applied the strap liberally, stopping after about five minutes to allow me to regain my composure and to give me a little break. After my break he gave me quite the strapping, which had me sobbing into my pillow. He pulled me into his arms and I cried for a bit longer,  finally releasing all the bad feelings that I'd locked inside. Afterwards, I felt SOOO much better. There's something about a good spanking that just puts me in an even headspace. I was able to fall into a deep sleep, managed somehow not to have nightmares, and woke up feeling relatively good, considering. I can honestly say the spanking made all the difference.

4 comments:

  1. PrettyinPink~ Sorry this day was so very hard :(

    Those are the times when I absolutely LOVE TWDD!!!! Sounds like you and J are really in sink with each other, that is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra

    Thanks for your support. He always seems to know just what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotional spankings help me all the time. Both of my parents are dead and I watched my mother die as well. I know all too well the pain you are speaking of! I also get preemptive spankings before a big dinner party or event because I will act out my stress and it helps before hand.

    The spanking you have I call stress release or emotional release. It helps me not keep things bottled up, the physical pain, the position of loss of control and the ability to have an outlet sure can be a great way to get some of it out.

    Big Hugs!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss. How wonderful that your man can read you so well and provide what you need.

    ReplyDelete